No announcement yet.

Goldenboy Says No Fight After Trout Requests VADA Testing For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So the fight wont be BECAUSE Trout asked for testing?

If true then it's suspicious given the development in the last couple of months. I cannot believe GBP would turn the fight down because of such a demand. They are shooting themselves in the foot.
    Seriously. Who is **** is Trout to make any demand?
    Canelo won't find him cuz $$$ is elsewhere. That will be their excuse.

But you know if this were Friday Night Fight with Canelo vs Trout....you can smell an upset coming... How many supposedly undefeated top prospect gets ****ed up on FNF? I love it. Sometimes these PPV **** are all stage and hype. You get much better fight without the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      Seriously. Who is **** is Trout to make any demand?
      Canelo won't find him cuz $$$ is elsewhere. That will be their excuse.

But you know if this were Friday Night Fight with Canelo vs Trout....you can smell an upset coming... How many supposedly undefeated top prospect gets ****ed up on FNF? I love it. Sometimes these PPV **** are all stage and hype. You get much better fight without the PPV.
      That's why I clearly said:

So the fight wont be BECAUSE Trout asked for testing?
      If money is the problem, then it's another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Come on bat! Why is it that PAC won't test yet a lot o posters here don't find nothing wrong with that?? But canelo and GB say no and all of a sudden he is under suspicion ?? Really bro??
        Say what???

Comment

gotcha....my bad

Comment

If its true its not a good look for GBP.

Comment

Another b1tch ducking tests. Funny how it's the hypejobs Chavez and Canelo doing the ducking. Miguel Vazquez Juan Carlos Burgos and Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez are the true potential future of Mexican Boxing. Not these overhyped media bums.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                Another b1tch ducking tests. Funny how it's the hypejobs Chavez and Canelo doing the ducking. Miguel Vazquez Juan Carlos Burgos and Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez are the true potential future of Mexican Boxing. Not these overhyped media bums.
                canelo underwent osdt with mosley

and we still don't even have confirmation on TS' claims

Comment

Can't believe nobody checked to see if op is full of crap.. I checked Dan's twitter and his articles and none of what ts said is true.. Dan never said any of it. Ts should be banned for spreading false rumors

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    canelo underwent osdt with mosley

and we still don't even have confirmation on TS' claims
                    I think OSDT is random year round. The test Canelo is not random year rd. It ain't OSDT.

Comment

Just noticed this very same thread is on another boxing forum with the same wording with no source. Ts is clearly trying to start a rumor to try to push that whole golden boy hiding positive results rumor started by that garbage writer who was looking for attention. Fail

Comment

Working...
                      X