No announcement yet.

Awesome Picture Of Cotto Making Fun Of Margarito Broken Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    So you go by pictures as proof. By your logic does this picture prove Cotto is gay? HOW ABOUT A VIDEO AS WELL? I'm going by your picture logic.

let's see.. if I have a picture of a man stabbing a guy in the heart. the man is dead.. I should completely ignore it because after all.. what do pictures prove? that's how ******ed your logic is.

this isn't a criminal case.. we aren't trying to convict tony of anything, as fans we already got our redemption anyway.

there's more then enough circumstantial evidence there to formulate an opinion of believing he played dirty in the Margarito fight however.

Comment

So you go by pictures as proof. By your logic does this picture prove Cotto is gay? HOW ABOUT A VIDEO AS WELL? I'm going by your picture logic.

That doesn't look good, 30,000 plus seats in there, yet he only wants .....

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        I can understand your butt hurt feelings.. cotto just taxed that ass and you've always hated him. must be really bitter inside.

that's more then enough proof anyone without margarito's penis in their mouth will ever need.

untampered gause and tape doesn't do that.. but you probably wouldn't know since you've probably never boxed or had your hands wrapped...
        let me walk you through this. you are the one invested emotionally in that fight.

I was just a boxing fan watching 2 guys fight, I didn't care who won or lost and I still don't. Cotto's fans are the only reason I am even posting on the topic. they are hilarious, and have been "butthurt" since they first fought and Cotto quit.

Margarito didn't quit and if their was actual legitimate evidence his gloves were loaded, the fight would be declared a DQ against Margarito. also back when Margarito was caught loading gloves and that pic of his handwraps from the cotto fight surfaced, many other photos were posted showing handwraps from other fighters that looked almost identical.

you are still butthurt and you're guy "won" lol. that tells me everything.

Most of his fans would of accepted a victory if Margarito keeled over midfight and died of Aids. that's how bad they wanted "redemption"

Comment

let's see.. if I have a picture of a man stabbing a guy in the heart. the man is dead.. I should completely ignore it because after all.. what do pictures prove? that's how ******ed your logic is.

this isn't a criminal case.. we aren't trying to convict tony of anything, as fans we already got our redemption anyway.

there's more then enough circumstantial evidence there to formulate an opinion of believing he played dirty in the Margarito fight however.
          I see you're trying to twist it. You called someone a cheater based on a picture. Top it off you're a hypocrite who loves Shane Mosley.

LMAO @ the bold. You sir deserve a cookie. Bravo!!

Comment

yes Cotto is gay, he also **** Margarito in the eye.

Comment

to me Margarito fans can make all the excuses they want.
              before the fight they were saying Margarito was going to make him quit again.. after, they are never short of excuses. reaching for straws.

when it's all said and done.. Cotto avenged his loss and did it clearly winning every round.
              rocking Margarito's head.. and frustrating him so much that he was getting angry to the point where he was denying the punches hurt him even though everyone could tell he was physically hurt.

Margarito will never win again.. he's done. we have to thank Brother Naz for that.
              while Cotto still has a career ahead of him and will fight on. knowing that makes me all the more happier..

Comment

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
                yes Cotto is gay, he also **** Margarito in the eye.
                Look at this fag returning now that Cotto won.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                  let me walk you through this. you are the one invested emotionally in that fight.

I was just a boxing fan watching 2 guys fight, I didn't care who won or lost and I still don't. Cotto's fans are the only reason I am even posting on the topic. they are hilarious, and have been "butthurt" since they first fought and Cotto quit.

Margarito didn't quit and if their was actual legitimate evidence his gloves were loaded, the fight would be declared a DQ against Margarito. also back when Margarito was caught loading gloves and that pic of his handwraps from the cotto fight surfaced, many other photos were posted showing handwraps from other fighters that looked almost identical.

you are still butthurt and you're guy "won" lol. that tells me everything.

Most of his fans would of accepted a victory if Margarito keeled over midfight and died of Aids. that's how bad they wanted "redemption"
                  show me another fighter with the same cracks on his wraps.. there isn't any. nice try on trying to spin things though.
                  there is pictures of fighters with red stains on their wraps, that's common in boxing, however after a fight.. not before [as in mosley fight].

and I am not emotionally invested in anything. it's not like I'm a fighter's family member, at the end of the day I'm just a fan.

Comment

I see you're trying to twist it. You called someone a cheater based on a picture. Top it off you're a hypocrite who loves Shane Mosley.

LMAO @ the bold. You sir deserve a cookie. Bravo!!

mosley > margarito

Comment

mosley > margarito
                      That's alright. Mosley is a HOF. But you seem to forget he used steroids. @ you thinking a picture is going to hurt my feelings. He went out with an ass whooping but didn't quit when the going got tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X