No announcement yet.

damn lounge is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn lounge is dead

I guess all the good posters got banned so in turn i am out,it used to be popping here everynight,the rule changes make this just another board with excessive rules.Mornings seem to be good but i work.

It's a conspiracy, Mark!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        It's a conspiracy, Mark!
        I understand the motives but in the end it will just be a troll website,we needed someone to get rid of the excessive alts but to ban all timers is wrong,guys like me anorak greatest pb32 etc make this place a website not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I understand the motives but in the end it will just be a troll website,we needed someone to get rid of the excessive alts but to ban all timers is wrong,guys like me anorak greatest pb32 etc make this place a website not the other way around.
          I know what you mean but I guess it depends on what was posted by the users who got banned. What did all the lads get banned for?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I know what you mean but I guess it depends on what was posted by the users who got banned. What did all the lads get banned for?
            A variety of reasons none legit in my mnd,we are men if you cant take some ribbing get on pansy,ballbreaking is apart of a mans dna plain and simple,i love this site i have contributed to it more then the owners and admins but if they want to trash can me this is the web 2 secs and i am somewhere else,honestly after the first ban i lost faith i am a good poster who has helped many,and will continue,but to get banned for being proud of my country is ******ed,like i said there are other sites that already appreciate me even if my Home site doesnt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                No welcome back homie i get it break.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  No welcome back homie i get it break.

I didn't know you were gone...........

Comment

They done started unbanning some of the OGs Mark homie. When I get home, I'll ask the Wife if I can still throw my famous Chief2ndzOnly parties. If she gives it the green light, then it's on and popin, but if she baller blocks it then it Imma have to find somethin else to liven the place back up.

Comment

Working...
                    X