Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****, I just read on ESPN that Valero may have been MURDERED in his cell by the COPS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    They would have had to beat him unconcious to get the noose round his neck, wouldnt there be evidence of this?
    If you see the video that there are no marks around his neck... Maybe they could have drugged him? I don't know, but that **** is crazy... I'll tell you what though, the Venezuelan police won't do a correct invetigation, and would just be trying to cover their tracks....

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      Edwin Valero's body exhumed in Venezuela

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Venezuelan authorities have exhumed the body of former boxer Edwin Valero to dispel lingering doubts regarding his death.

Prosecutor Jesus Belucchi says two of the boxer's relatives requested the exhumation because they suspect that Valero may have not committed suicide.

Police say the former WBA super featherweight and WBC lightweight champion hanged himself inside a jail cell on April 19, a day after the boxer was arrested in the stabbing death of his 24-year-old wife.

But Edward and Luis Valero requested the exhumation and a forensic investigation to determine the cause of their sibling's death. They suspect he could have been strangled by police who took him into custody.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...06376651_x.htm
      Thanks, just Family doing what they always do. Its the Family saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
        Is this a tv channel? have they got a website? im not in the states. Thanks
        Sportscenter is the news program on ESPN (The most popular cable channel in the US)...

The link I posted and the link someone posted after me is probably the most accurate information you will get for a while. It's just breaking...

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Oh no a man that killed his wife, may have been killed in return.

Until prove other wise thats all this is to me.

His story before was that he was followed by some people... He blacked out, woke up, and his wife was murdered..... He said that he never said anything to the hotel staff.....and when he did, he said he gave this same story....

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
            it doesnt take CSI investigator to figure out he was murdered..
            Why are you so sure? Here is a man that murdered his wife while apparently under the influence. And when he wakes up to find himself facing a life of prison or worse and the guilt of what he'd done, why wouldn't you kill yourself?

Unless you might be saying he did not kill his wife? Which is the real key to this - if he actually murdered his wife. I don't know what sort of investigation and forensics they took from the scene of her death?

Comment

Oh **** I just saw it on ESPN too

Comment

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, which is why I kept this on the low, but.......

^^^^^ In that pic valero is going to jail in black windbreaker pants. In that video showing his death, they showed a pair of blue jean pants tied against a wall that he hung himself with. Not only that but the way those pants were tied to the wall, there is no way they would hold Valero's body weight up, in order to hang him.

Also he had a pic of his family in his mouth. The reports stated he had vital signs, and if you know anything about trying to revive someone (like they stated) they would have had to take the pic outta his mouth to resuscitate him.

All of that **** just doesn't add up man. I really hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but again why were they video taping him instead of trying to help him?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  They would have had to beat him unconcious to get the noose round his neck, wouldnt there be evidence of this?
                  Wouldn't they have evidence of his wife's murder? Yet they have no murder weapon, nor 'extra' clothes seeing how Valero didn't have blood on him. Yet they say that Valero's wife was stabbed to death. Then Valero would conviently hang himself off something that his feet could easily touch the ground, with jeans that appeared to be wrapped up in a way he couldn't hang himself.... with no abrasions to the skin around his neck to show that jeans were what hung him.

From the beginning I felt like they didn't have enough evidence of anything. Like the police reports were made up or something.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, which is why I kept this on the low, but.......

^^^^^ In that pic valero is going to jail in black windbreaker pants. In that video showing his death, they showed a pair of blue jean pants tied against a wall that he hung himself with. Not only that but the way those pants were tied to the wall, there is no way they would hold Valero's body weight up, in order to hang him.

Also he had a pic of his family in his mouth. The reports stated he had vital signs, and if you know anything about trying to revive someone (like they stated) they would have had to take the pic outta his mouth to resuscitate him.

All of that **** just doesn't add up man. I really hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but again why were they video taping him instead of trying to help him?
                    You my friend is exactly right.......

Comment

He deserved whatever bad fate he got regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X