Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao May Have Destroyed Floyd's Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a terrible,i repeat terrible article..if anything floyds tarnished mannys legacy and ruined his career......lol at matthew hatton holding all the cards..

Comment

I love when people write the truth! Good Read!

I been saying Floyd is Done! Wheres he gonna go. Only ****in ******s will hold on to this. Floyd will be the ONLY one that WILL NOT fight Pac!

Comment

Mayweather is done.

The ending is usally not that great for boxers
        except George Foreman.

Comment

floyd can fight the winner of mosley-berto for the wbc,wba belts..sounds like a great option to me

Comment

Yeah Mayweather's career is over cause he will randomly test for Steroids and Pacquiao wont.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Lady Fan. You have insightful things to say.

You also seem to have balls in your mouth.
              Oh C'mon, These are opinions by well known writers. If I agree with them, that doesn't make me a bad person. Besides, with all the nonsense and ridiculous "RUMORS and INNUENDO" being circulated by Haters and Detractors here in the forums, these "honest and truthful" articles that I post gives everyone around here a "breath-of-fresh-air." JAT

Comment

mannys the one refusing test..and ya'll attack floyd????in ya'lls eyes manny is never wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  Oh C'mon, These are opinions by well known writers. If I agree with them, that doesn't make me a bad person. Besides, with all the nonsense and ridiculous "RUMORS and INNUENDO" being circulated by Haters and Detractors here in the forums, these "honest and truthful" articles that I post gives everyone around here a "breath-of-fresh-air." JAT
                  I never said you were a bad person. I just said you have balls in your mouth. To be honest, girls with balls in their mouth are usually a lot cooler than those that refuse to put balls in their mouth.

Kindly keep posting the truth Lady Fan.

Comment

Its a shame that people will write and post ridiculous stuff just to back an agenda. Though this whole thing may have hurt Manny a bit I dont think it as bad as some make it seem. People will still support him unless something else bad comes out. I dont get how someone can honestly say this hurts Mayweather. What he asked for was not a negative thing. He has not taken any loss as it stands now. Some Pac fans would like Mayweather to be hurt by the situation but any reasonable person sees through that.
                    Last edited by M.I Truth ?; 01-01-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

True very true and thats what happens when u get to a stage in your life where u thing ur so much greater than u are,i mean this guy came back to try to take over boxing or somthing? People are going to stop paying for his sorry handpicked,boring fights!!!!!!the only reason why he even sold so any ppv"s against marquez was cuz once again people gave him the benefit of the dought and believed in him that he truly was going to show the world that win or loose he was going take on the best,i never bought that nonsense,ha!!!but eventally people have no choice but to go...back to life...back to reality!!!!and realize that boxing for floyd has been a financial and how to stay undefeted game,and the boxing world knows that he has been beat before(castillo,first fight)!!!undefeeted doesnt always tell the whole story!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X