No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: "Makes sense for Mayweather to face Pacquiao-Cotto winner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Finally some sense out the Mayweather's!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    I know right?? That's like you cheering for a Non-Rican

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
      No disrespect to Marquez but i thought when Roger said 4 man tournament i thought he would mention Shane.
      I also thought the same thing... but that interview right there was definitely a positive direction... SOMEONE in the mayweather camp... would ALSO like to see it... and if his uncle/trainer feels this way... you KNOW him and Floyd have at least talked about it..

It's just the money split between floyd and bob... bob said he would be willing to do 50-50 to just make the fight, and Floyd said he would never accept less than 60-40.

I think if Pac beats Cotto, and Pac Cotto outdo Floyd-Juan PPV numbers, then I think Pac will be able to even the playing field to 50-50. I just don't know if Floyd will give into this 60-40 BS.

Comment

Did you hear Roger say that Pac fighting Cotto is more of a risk for him then fighting Floyd... You guys shouldnt diss Roger cause that guy keeps it real and his boxing knowledge is vast

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
          No disrespect to Marquez but i thought when Roger said 4 man tournament i thought he would mention Shane.
          hbo ain't offering money for shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Did you hear Roger say that Pac fighting Cotto is more of a risk for him then fighting Floyd... You guys shouldnt diss Roger cause that guy keeps it real and his boxing knowledge is vast
            No I think he meant fighting Cotto was more of a risk then the Hatton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I also thought the same thing... but that interview right there was definitely a positive direction... SOMEONE in the mayweather camp... would ALSO like to see it... and if his uncle/trainer feels this way... you KNOW him and Floyd have at least talked about it..

It's just the money split between floyd and bob... bob said he would be willing to do 50-50 to just make the fight, and Floyd said he would never accept less than 60-40.

I think if Pac beats Cotto, and Pac Cotto outdo Floyd-Juan PPV numbers, then I think Pac will be able to even the playing field to 50-50. I just don't know if Floyd will give into this 60-40 BS.
              If Floyd-JMM outsells Pac-Cotto the fight won't be made lol. Floyd will NEVER go down from 60-40 if that happens. At least if P-C outsells him they can pigeonhole him into making it 50-50.

Comment

Makes sense. Would easily be the biggest fight for winners.

Comment

Too bad he won't do it. Cotto is a no go just becuz. $ would stop a Pac fight from ever happenin.

Comment

add sugar shane in the picture and we have the furious 5 pfper's

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                      Exactly , Floyd will fight the winner its a certainty .

its not a certainty at all the same thing happened with fmj vs hatton ssm vs cotto and i think floyd will duck cotto again because hes scared

Comment

Working...
                      X