• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matthew hatton will destroy floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
      Pacquiao just fought Miguel Cotto.,

Mayweather still didn't fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Williams, Pacquiao or Clottey

That's the difference, Floyd still never fought a Welterweight up to this point.
      cotto is the only fighter pac thought from those 6 u mentioned,cotto is damaged goods isn't that what roach said????

margarito aka brick hands why would someone fight him?cotto did it didnt do him any good

mosley went to a family vacation when he had the chance to fight floyd!

williams? that dude got more beating in his last fight than mayweather during his whole career!!

The truth is floyd and pac fought some good ppl,the only thing is that pac lost to some good people while floyd hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
        Pacquiao just fought Miguel Cotto.,

Mayweather still didn't fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Williams, Pacquiao or Clottey

That's the difference, Floyd still never fought a Welterweight up to this point.
        Floyd did fight a Junior Middleweight, didn't he? Something that Pacquiao was clearly afraid to do. "Catchweight" Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
          So what exactly is *******s excuse? And what yo all going to do when Floyd fights Mosley/Berto, what possible excuse can you make then?
          Just like he will when he fights Mathew Hatton. Malignaggi would give Floyd a harder fight than Marquez. I'm not saying Paulie would beat Marquez don't misunderstand plz

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
            Just like he will when he fights Mathew Hatton. Malignaggi would give Floyd a harder fight than Marquez. I'm not saying Paulie would beat Marquez don't misunderstand plz
            You want to bet all your points that Floyd fights M Hatton , I bet he dont , come on big mouth back you mouth up ?

Comment

Working...
            X