No announcement yet.

Best Resumes Under 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Oh aight.....just setting the record straight for these wanabe boxing fans...yes a lot of people that discriminate the flyweights are so ignorant that they dont even realize how hypocritical their statements are when they praise Rigo yet they say flyweights are midgets? but I know they are posers and dont follow the whole sport as a whole so you know...just checking foos.
    I get you.

I think I'll tentatively add Danny Garcia to my list too, he has tapered off a little since the Matthysse win but still has Judah, Khan and Peterson (a cheat) on his resume, which is pretty good. Then he has Harrera and Guerrero as well, rounding off a pretty deep list of wins.

I was just hoping by now he'd have Porter, Brook or Thurman by now too.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I get you.

I think I'll tentatively add Danny Garcia to my list too, he has tapered off a little since the Matthysse win but still has Judah, Khan and Peterson (a cheat) on his resume, which is pretty good. Then he has Harrera and Guerrero as well, rounding off a pretty deep list of wins.

I was just hoping by now he'd have Porter, Brook or Thurman by now too.
      Hey did anyone mention Loma? already top five P4P! Estrada that boy is younger than RG also in the P4P list of many.

Comment

Loma doe NOT have a good resume. His best win is Russel Jr and his best opponent is Salido.

Estrada is a good shout though. It's not a stellar resume of wins but it is consistent at a good level for his division(s).

Comment

under 30yrs old or 30 fights?

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            under 30yrs old or 30 fights?
            under the age of 30

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Swift, Khan and Nelo
              Danny's a cherry picking bum tho. Lmao these fools on Boxingscene kill me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Danny's a cherry picking bum tho. Lmao these fools on Boxingscene kill me bro.
                Morales (put up a very good effort in the first fight and the Maidana fight), Khan, Peterson and Judah. That's a pretty good resume to me, better than guys like Loma and Crawford who are being hyped to the moon these days.

Comment

Danny Garcia and Canelo easily!

Comment

Terrence Crawford:

• Viktor Postol : Current # 2. @ 140 lbs. former WBC World super lightweight champion. Was undefeated when they met.

• Ricky Burns : Current WBA World super lightweight champion ( 140 ), former WBO World lightweight champion ( 135 ) ; former WBO World super featherweight champion ( 130 ) -- One of only three Brits to have won titles in three weight divisions ; HOF candidate.

• Raymundo Beltran : should of been WBO World lightweight ( broke Burns Jaw had him on the floor clear Robbery in the UK.)

• Yuriorkis Gamboa : former IBF-WBA World featherweight ( 126 ). 2004 Flyweight Gold Medalist in the Olympics in Athens. Was undefeated when they met.

• Breidis Prescott : KO Amir ' King ' Khan!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Loma doe NOT have a good resume. His best win is Russel Jr and his best opponent is Salido.

Estrada is a good shout though. It's not a stellar resume of wins but it is consistent at a good level for his division(s).
                      I believe Russell is a pretty good fighter in his own right.

Comment

Working...
                      X