No announcement yet.

Post your favorite amateur fight 🙃

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Because once you play the race card everything else you said goes out the window. I was about to respond to the other things you said until I read that last part. There's no point in having a logical discussion with you because throwing out the race card over a disagreement means you're an illogical person. Race was never in the discussion. The examples I used were from different ethnic backgrounds. I just don't feel the need to discuss anything with people who only see things thru race. Take it easy bro.
    You seem to always have something bad to say about Eastern European any chance you get, so of course I was suspect of you. If you dislike Lomachenko, cool, but don't say things without knowing why first.

Different opportunities in different parts of the World.
    Fighters from Nicaragua, Philippines, or Mexico aren't getting financial help from their government or business men, so they have to turn pro early.
    There is a big fan base for Filipino and Mexican boxers, so there will be more pro opportunities for them. Eastern European and Asian fighters have to find other ways of making money. And one of the ways is to stay amateurs since they get financial support. Pro boxing is still new in Eastern Europe.

It took Chocolatito about 7 years to finally get recognized and even then people still crap on the guy. And I'm not even a Chocolatito fan, I think several of his fans are ungrateful and they always feel the need to crap on other fighters, not in Roman's weight class, but just because he has crazy fans doesn't mean I can give the guy his props. Every fighter has those type of fans anyway.

Comment

How old was Pacquiao when he turned pro? How old was Canelo when he turned pro? How old was Roman Gonzalez when he turned pro? Eastern Europe is more developed than Nicuaraga, Phillipines, and Mexico.
      Those countries don't have good amateur programs, the guys yo mentioned were poor and needed to help their families.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
        You seem to always have something bad to say about Eastern European any chance you get, so of course I was suspect of you. If you dislike Lomachenko, cool, but don't say things without knowing why first.

Different opportunities in different parts of the World.
        Fighters from Nicaragua, Philippines, or Mexico aren't getting financial help from their government or business men, so they have to turn pro early.
        There is a big fan base for Filipino and Mexican boxers, so there will be more pro opportunities for them. Eastern European and Asian fighters have to find other ways of making money. And one of the ways is to stay amateurs since they get financial support. Pro boxing is still new in Eastern Europe.

It took Chocolatito about 7 years to finally get recognized and even then people still crap on the guy. And I'm not even a Chocolatito fan, I think several of his fans are ungrateful and they always feel the need to crap on other fighters, not in Roman's weight class, but just because he has crazy fans doesn't mean I can give the guy his props. Every fighter has those type of fans anyway.
        Can we stay on topc. Can you post some videos

Comment

Here' a 21 year old Lomachenko with over a hundred amateur fights beating up a teenage Oscar Valdez. Floyd was winning world titles at 21 while Lomachenko was beating up teenagers

same happened to hearns he was only like 17 against pryor who was in his early 20s in their amateur fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

GGG got that ass beat, guy is overrated as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Yet you completely ignore me saying Crawford is overrated and Postol is a special fighter since the fight was made? I've never said anything bad about Kovalev.

Comment

I believe i have footage of any good pro i follow fighting as an amateur besides Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Any Mario Kindelan fight and this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGy_pyP1FGM
                  Any Mario fight in particular

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Any Mario fight in particular
                    The Amir Khan fight and the Kotelnik fight

Comment

Damn looks like we might get a Valdez vs loma rematch

Comment