No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs Mayweather

I was amazed tonight!! You guys think he got a chance? I do......

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    I was amazed tonight!! You guys think he got a chance? I do......
    Lol no.

And i had Postol winning 115-111. The crowd made it seem like Crawford was landing, but Postol had him missing all night.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Lol no.

And i had Postol winning 115-111. The crowd made it seem like Crawford was landing, but Postol had him missing all night.
      LOL Postol got dropped twice......man postol didn't win more than 2 rounds you can't be serious

Comment

Bud needs a little more experience to be competitive with Money. Crawford has great counters but he'd have to be more assertive and not miss as many opportunities if he fought Mayweather. Not that he did anything less than great tonight, but Floyd has an even tighter game then Postol and won't chase you around the ring.

Terrence will get there in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Bud needs a little more experience to be competitive with Money. Crawford has great counters but he'd have to be more assertive and not miss as many opportunities if he fought Mayweather. Not that he did anything less than great tonight, but Floyd has an even tighter game then Postol and won't chase you around the ring.

Terrence will get there in time.
          Crawford looked like a southpaw lesser of Floyd's style tonight with less jab game, accuracy, and finesse.

What he did that FLoyd doesn't is flurry.

Comment

To beat Floyd, you have to land a shot that hurts him. TC has the ability to do that, and he also has the ability to turn it into a dog fight, while still being slick enough to not fall like certain fighters that had the right formula of turning it into a dog fight, but ultimately didn't have the full package to complete the job.

TC can beat him, I know it. Of course Floyd's the favorite, but TC can use his slickness to be successful in his dog fight strategy and turn it ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Crawford looked like a southpaw lesser of Floyd's style tonight with less jab game, accuracy, and finesse.

What he did that FLoyd doesn't is flurry.
              Gotta disagree. Floyd is known for working repeated counters in the pocket. Didn't see anything like that from Crawford. He'd get in a counter and GTFO. Very, very different approach.

Crawford was also extremely low output when at range while Floyd always kept busy with jabs, body jabs, sudden straights.

All respect to your difference of opinion but I didn't see anything that made me think he was a southpaw Mayweather tonight.

Comment

Mayweather is retired. You got Porter, Pacquiao, Vargas, Garcia, Thurman, Garcia, Broner, Spence. There are a lot of good fights that can be made. Let Mayweather stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Gotta disagree. Floyd is known for working repeated counters in the pocket. Didn't see anything like that from Crawford. He'd get in a counter and GTFO. Very, very different approach.

Crawford was also extremely low output when at range while Floyd always kept busy with jabs, body jabs, sudden straights.

All respect to your difference of opinion but I didn't see anything that made me think he was a southpaw Mayweather tonight.
                  All the moving and potshotting

Comment

It's not, can you hurt Floyd? There's tons of fighters that can hurt Floyd. It's can you land the shots to hurt Floyd? And TC can land the shots to hurt Floyd, and turn it ugly enough to steal a win, and it's his boxing ability that will allow him to not be a sitting duck after a few rounds, like all of Floyd's opponents, minus Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X