Arizona's Ruthless Mexican Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I've never seen this thanks for sharing it made my hour drive go by quick

we don't have tough gangs like that in Jersey, the toughest nikka we have is Beercules and the cast of the Jersey shore
    Me you and BigJavi. We will start our own gang.

I dont know who else is from NJ on here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Me you and BigJavi. We will start our own gang.

I dont know who else is from NJ on here lol
      You three should all hop over to NY and beat that stinking jew Derranged to a pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        You three should all hop over to NY and beat that stinking jew Derranged to a pulp.
        we will all just end up drunk and going for Halal Guys.

Jose and Javi in Cotto shirts, me in a Pacquiao shirt and George wearing the little Jew hat.

Comment

Jose and Javi in Cotto shirts, me in a Pacquiao shirt and George wearing the little Jew hat.

Comment

I picture big javi and Jose's bellys hanging out of the bottom of their pink cotto shirts while snacking on a cheesesteak sandwich. You in a medium cut pacquiao shirt and roller skates. George, well, he's wearing a little jew hat...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

The Mexican mafia only fear one man. Donald Trump ain't no Grandpa Munster looking mofo. He's not some 300 year old man who wants to give everything away for free. Trump's as real as it gets. He's a real hard hitta
              thats why when he tweeted about chapo he quicky contacted fbi for protection

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                Why do you have a glass jawed Mexican American in your avatar? America isn't spending a penny on this wall, Mexico will be buying it.
                you mean the baddest man on the planet? haha in words of vicente fox

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  I'd kick the ever living crap out of you and all three of those taco vendors.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'd kick the ever living crap out of you and all three of those taco vendors.
                    WAR Georges The Heeb

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      thats why when he tweeted about chapo he quicky contacted fbi for protection
                      That's called being smart. What was he supposed to do? Let the cartels come after him and kill him? Lol I laugh at this line of thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X