No announcement yet.

N.Y.S.A.C (MOB) Murdered Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the problem is everyone

Assumes Arturo Gatti, did not, or could not make weight.

Oscar De La Hoya is believed to have missed the weight long before Gatti ever showed up.

While everyone was waiting for Gatti to show up for the weigh in they were screwing with the calibration on those scales, and checking Gamache's weight on them kind of frequently. The next night before the fight HBO weighed Gamache at 145 pounds. Then after Gamache gets gloved up, shoes, and trunks on they weigh him again to which he was 147.9 pounds. Why the hell is this guy weighing himself every 5 minutes?

Joey Gamache entered his training camp at 160 Pounds, and struggled just as badly to make weight as Gatti did, and weighed in officially at 140 1/4 Pounds. so can somebody please explain to me how a fighter like Joey Gamache cuts 20 pounds to make weight, then 27 hours later he only puts on a mere 4 Pounds of hydration?

It can not be done. Roy Jones Jr., Floyd Mayweather Jr, and Sugar Ray Leonard could not do on their best day what Gamache claims to have done at the tail end of his career. Arturo Gatti whom cut 30 pounds for the fight ended up putting 19 pounds of hydration back on after the weigh in.

I think somebody was looking to pick up some cash on this thing off a lawsuit in court, and when they got caught they wanted it to all go away really fast, and they banned Joey Gamache's Manager Johnny Bos from promoting in New York ever again.

The day Gamache was released from the Hospital they are holding a press conference with all the rules, stipulations, and regulations no one has heard of.

Bottom line, I think those scales were rigged for Joey Gamache, and when the scale said he was 140 1/4, I think that Joey Gamache was actually a lightweight.

As for the death of Arturo Gatti that came just 3 days before he was set to testify, well yeah I think that someone from on board the New York State Athletic Commission, or the people that appointed those commissioners had Gatti whacked via the mafia.

The guy who conducted this weigh in, Anthony Russo, had dealings with Johnny Bos over the career of Tracy Harris Patterson. After Gatti beat Tracy Harris Patterson, Tony Russo had Floyd Patterson kicked off the commission, and replaced with the other guy helping at the Gatti - Gamache weigh in Mel Southard when in fact it should have been Bob Duffy doing the weigh in's.

I think Arturo Gatti was hung, strangled, and suspended off the ground from behind by his own choker chain necklace not some purse strap.

I am not saying that woman Amanda Rodriguez did not play a role in his death.

As for Anthony Russo, The Judge, and the Lawyer that were mysteriously found dead before the trial, well that is kind of more they a coincidence. What the public does not know is that there were two fight fans from New York, and Pennsylvania at the weigh in that submitted evidence to the commission that nobody has ever even heard about.

The guy from New York died in 9/11 attacks, and the guy from Pennsylvania was horrifically injured in 2009 before the trial had started to the point that he is now disabled, and never got to see Melvin Schweitzer the judge presiding over the case.

Comment

Working...
    X