Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Wants Broner Next and the Winner Of Danny Garcia Petterson End Of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Khan avoiding his rematches and Kell Brook.....and why is he tryna fight a pointless fight with a 140lb Broner, who has done as much at 140 as Khan has done at 147lb.

Comment

Originally posted by General STRUGG View Post
      So he gave up on the mayweather lottery?
      Yup he's given up

I think he knows Pac vs Floyd will probably fight twice and then both will hang it up

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Why is Khan avoiding his rematches and Kell Brook.....and why is he tryna fight a pointless fight with a 140lb Broner, who has done as much at 140 as Khan has done at 147lb.
        Kell will more than likely happen next year in the Summer.

There are plenty of fights out there for Brook and Khan

and all of which are challenging and dangerous

Comment

Both Danny & Peterson moving to 147 , they both need to give up the belts now so we can have.

Lucas Matthysse/Ruslan Provodnikov winner get the WBC ,must fight Viktor Postol next

Jose Benavidez/Jorge Paez Jr winner gets the WBA , must fight Adrien Broner

Cesar Cuenca/Lenny Zappavigna winner gets the IBF, must fight Humberto Soto next

Comment

I'd much rather see Khan/Bradley than Khan/Berto. But HBO/Haymon, who knows how possible it is, especially since Top Rank is in the mix as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              He's not getting none of the three. Maybe Peterson, he would, and was willing to give Khan a rematch.

Danny will not give him a rematch.
              Broner is not allowed to fight Khan right now.

Khan would school all three of these fools. This is the new and improved granite chin King Khan 2.0@147.
              I think Danny wud give the rematch,

Haymon can start a mini competition now

With Broner, Khan, Garcia Petterson..

winners and losers of those prospective fights fight each other

Comment

khan needs to fight Bradley.. two top 10 welterweights.
                Broner isn't at 147... Forget him.

Porter says he can be ready in May for another Fight. Porter is a much better option than Broner, Garcia, Peterson at this point. Especially if he genuinely wants Floyd, PAC or Brook eventually.

Comment

Khan would school Broner at 147. It wouldn't even be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    khan needs to fight Bradley.. two top 10 welterweights.
                    Broner isn't at 147... Forget him.

Porter says he can be ready in May for another Fight. Porter is a much better option than Broner, Garcia, Peterson at this point. Especially if he genuinely wants Floyd, PAC or Brook eventually.
                    Be realistic here

Porter is a no name compared to Broner

Broner is a name, and one of the most known boxers in the world and he had two fights at 147, same as Khan

So it's pretty even.

Garcia is already fighting above 140, he'll have no problem fighting at 147. That was Khans last loss and nothing wrong in wanting to avenge it.

Garcia is undefeated.

Floyd will never fight Khan, by the way, i think Khan has finally come to terms with that

Khans best option is to try and face the "names" of the sport.
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-19-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Be realistic here

Porter is a no name compared to Broner

Broner is a name, and one of the most known boxers in the world and he had two fights at 147, same as Khan

So it's pretty even.

Garcia is already fighting above 140, he'll have no problem fighting at 147. That was Khans last loss and nothing wrong in wanting to avenge it.

Garcia is undefeated.

Floyd will never fight Khan, by the way, i think Khan has finally come to terms with that
                      I don't mind the Garcia rematch. That's fine. But Broner? nah..the man got beaten by Maidana who in my book is not even top 5 at welterweight.

Broner is not proven at 147. A fight with Paulie doesn't mean much. Khan beating Alexander is a solid win...but Alexander isn't anywhere near elite. Khan needs to prove himself against top 10 competition just like how Thurman did against Guerrero.

If Khan wants the elite welters, he should start preparing by facing top 10 welters IF and whenever possible.
                      Last edited by Strategic1; 03-19-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X