• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Pac or Lara. If not retire.

Comment

Kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong
        it's a internet forum ... I hate cowards I would spit on that b1tches face even if i had to take a near death azz whooping by his body guards
        Watch out we got a bad ass over here

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Watch out we got a bad ass over here
          Hodor!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong
            it's a internet forum ... I hate cowards I would spit on that b1tches face even if i had to take a near death azz whooping by his body guards
            Your a clown, get a life if you ever saw him you'd probably be on his d!ck so bad you'd need cochrane to get you off.

Comment

the guys who respect frauds are fikun geeks stra8 nerds who never even been in a real fight..fake azz ballers who act like there rich just because there fans of a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Floyd knows this is coming. Why else would he bring up retirement and cry when talking about Nate Jones?
                lmfao when did he cry about nate jones? did something happen to nate?

Comment

Guys, all part of Floyd's desperate move to get people to pay and watch his fight... possible last fight, parting with girlfriend, buying Clippers, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksocks View Post
                    Guys, all part of Floyd's desperate move to get people to pay and watch his fight... possible last fight, parting with girlfriend, buying Clippers, etc.
                    Very likely. I see this opinion as being the closest to the truth. But I gotta admit all the hype lately is gettin me excited lol. Glad the bar down the street is showing it for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X