The Relief of a Mayweather Fan....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Relief of a Mayweather Fan....

Let's be honest.....

Mayweather fans love when a potential threat/ opponent gets 'exposed' or lose....

a few cases in recent history.....

cotto losing to margarito.....

margarito losing to mosley.....

pacquiao losing to bradley/ marquez....

and let's be honest.... mayweather fans can't wait for broner to lose....

so they can all say how he's no floyd.... and he's overrated etc. etc.

get off broner's nuts.... the kid's brilliant....

An ACTUAL Mayweather fan is pretty angry when a fighter loses before they get to Floyd. Why? I'd bet my future children on Floyd. BEATING. ANYONE. I have no doubt in my mind he would have taken Cotto's 0, beaten Manny in 2010, taken out Marg whenever and...beaten any other fight you can think of in this era. His fans believe he is the best on the face of the earth.

Comment

too bad he retired when shyt was real doe...

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
        Let's be honest.....

Mayweather fans love when a potential threat/ opponent gets 'exposed' or lose....

pacquiao losing to bradley/ marquez....

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

Lol broner ??! really ?! People hating on Broner on the site are mostly not Mayweather fans but mostly Floyd haters. I think you're pretty confused.

margarito losing to mosley..... ??!

Well everybody said he would not fight Mosley after he destroyed the bum and look what happened. Whats your point again ?

Comment

I would love to tell you you are wrong, and you are wrong when it comes to good Mayweather fans, but there's no denying the giddy relief in the majority of posts after Pac got knocked out. They still show that relief.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            An ACTUAL Mayweather fan is pretty angry when a fighter loses before they get to Floyd. Why? I'd bet my future children on Floyd. BEATING. ANYONE. I have no doubt in my mind he would have taken Cotto's 0, beaten Manny in 2010, taken out Marg whenever and...beaten any other fight you can think of in this era. His fans believe he is the best on the face of the earth.
            This x10000. I'm no where near a huge Mayweather fan, but it's like that with any of my favorite fighters. I want to see them in the ring with the best of the best, cream of the crop fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
              Let's be honest.....

pacquiao losing to marquez....

I agree with the bold 95% of Mayweather fans are terrible

Comment

As a Floyd fan I was pi**** when Pac got ko'd. It blew up the biggest fight in history. I would have love to see Pac vs Floyd going at it

Comment

This is the correct answer

Comment

Damn, no wonder urban youth grow up like they do, people with mindset like you raise them. Your children (future) are so worthless that you will bet them on a fight lmfao.

Just have abortions homie, or pull out.

Comment

Working...
                    X