No announcement yet.

Atlanta Falcons=Frauds again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Falcons=Frauds again

Any Falcon fans on here? Come to think of it, there's pretty much no Atlanta representation on this site at all that I'm aware of.

What a waste that Atlanta area is sportswise.

After the Bills, I support them because I am in Atlanta. They keep failing in the playoffs. The train and Dome are always full on gameday.

Comment

What's Matty Ice's playoff record again? What is Tim Tebows?

lmao

Comment

Oh so they're frauds because the Giants gave them a beating, eh Walt?

Comment

They aren't frauds, they are just dumbasses.

They play their best football when they hand the ball off the Michael Turner 25-30 times a game for 100+ yards. They aren't a team that is going to have success when Matt Ryan is dropping back 40 times a game. Matt Ryan is just little more than a game manager. His deep ball accuracy sucks, his accuracy overall is average and he's not a great decision maker.

Watching that game was like watching the Ravens when they try to put the ball in Joe Flacco's hands instead of Ray Rice's. They just aren't that kind of team.

The Giants played a solid game, but the Falcons helped them out a lot. They shot themselves in the foot on multiple occasions with the lack of a run game and Mike Smith and his stupid 4th down play calls.

Comment

Comment

Matt Ryan sucks, and Mike Smith is a moron. Also, Roddy White hasn't exactly shown up the last two years.

It's funny though, because I hate the Falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Any Falcon fans on here? Come to think of it, there's pretty much no Atlanta representation on this site at all that I'm aware of.

What a waste that Atlanta area is sportswise.
                Hey Walt.

Wanna do 5 bil on the game tonight for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Matt Ryan sucks, and Mike Smith is a moron. Also, Roddy White hasn't exactly shown up the last two years.

It's funny though, because I hate the Falcons.
                  What? You're kidding, right?

Comment

Roddy White is one of the league leaders in dropped passes. He's been productive but when it counts, he tends to choke

Comment

Working...
                    X