No announcement yet.

email security question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] email security question

Got an email in my junk folder from hsbc bank with security alert in the subject.

I dont normally check my junk folder but did today. Is there anyway i can view the contents of the message without opening it up? Im thinking its dodgy cos its in the junk folder. I checked the properties but its all in computer jargin and i dont speak it!

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Got an email in my junk folder from hsbc bank with security alert in the subject.

I dont normally check my junk folder but did today. Is there anyway i can view the contents of the message without opening it up? Im thinking its dodgy cos its in the junk folder. I checked the properties but its all in computer jargin and i dont speak it!

Open it, what have you got to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      Open it, what have you got to lose?

about 750GB of music/movies/tv shows etc.

I've lost it all before, nearly cried. Didnt mind the movies and tv shows so much, but 300GB of music - damn i still havent got all that **** back again.

I've backed up some of it, but only about 20%. I know i really should do it, but i havent got round to putting the rest on dvds.

Comment

about 750GB of music/movies/tv shows etc.

I've lost it all before, nearly cried. Didnt mind the movies and tv shows so much, but 300GB of music - damn i still havent got all that **** back again.

I've backed up some of it, but only about 20%. I know i really should do it, but i havent got round to putting the rest on dvds.

You've got anti-virus haven't you? You should be protected 100% then.

I'd hate to be paranoid about that kind of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          You've got anti-virus haven't you? You should be protected 100% then.

I'd hate to be paranoid about that kind of ****.
          ive an anti-virus that has found 2 trojans in the last week and wont get rid of them due to where they are located, so no im not confident about its ability to protect me atm.

plus my ie keeps closing by itself randomly.(its been doing that for a while, before the torjans were found)

Comment

ive an anti-virus that has found 2 trojans in the last week and wont get rid of them due to where they are located, so no im not confident about its ability to protect me atm.

plus my ie keeps closing by itself randomly.(its been doing that for a while, before the torjans were found)

Wouldn't it be great to not worry about **** like that eh?

Comment

Working...
            X