Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama thinks UN Security Council should pass resolution on Georgia matter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama thinks UN Security Council should pass resolution on Georgia matter.

Barack Obama thinks that the UN Security Council should pass a resolution calling for an immediate end to violence. Someone please inform Barry that Russia is one of the 5 countries in the UN that can single handedly veto anything they want (the U.S., U.K., France and China being the other 4.)

Does anyone else find it strange that Barry is petrified to debate a 71 year old man? I suppose after getting your tail kicked by Hillary, one might be a little gun shy. Are we really going to pick our president like some sort of American Idol show, where we pick the younger, hipper guy just because he is very good at giving a speech prepared by a team of writers? Does anyone really think this guy has any clue how to be leader of the free world?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Does anyone else find it strange that Barry is petrified to debate a 71 year old man? I suppose after getting your tail kicked by Hillary, one might be a little gun shy. Are we really going to pick our president like some sort of American Idol show, where we pick the younger, hipper guy just because he is very good at giving a speech prepared by a team of writers? Does anyone really think this guy has any clue how to be leader of the free world?
      haha ok.. he is more qualified for these modern times.
      McSame don't even know how to use a computer for Jeebus sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Barry is such a tool. I was listening to Michael Savage yesterday and they played a clip regarding his stance on affirmative action. He said he supports it in order to offset historical atrocities, then he chimed in and said it should be more focused on class. I don't have a problem with changing your mind if you think you are wrong, but god damn this guy is the epitomy of wanting to have your cake and eat it too.
        Mizzou I hope you don't listen to that douche Savage. He's such a xenophobe, racist it's not even funny. I catch him on the radio sometimes just so I can listen to the bull**** he is spittin. He's one of those right wing radio guys I just can't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          I don't listen to him that often. My attenena broke in my work truck and I get two stations. One is the all talk station, the other is easy listening. I think it's funny how he gets on those rants. He literally starts screaming. He's really over the top but can be entertaining.
          Yeah I don't believe a word he says, but those rants are funny. Your right he yells at the top of his lungs. I hate, but laugh at the same time when he has a caller that disagrees with him. I mean he calls them dumbbell and **** like that, basically degrading them. Then he barely lets them speak and hangs up on them.

Comment

Working...
          X