Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great weekend of boxing,what are your plans? who you rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favourites is fighting for a title tomorrow at his weight, so I'm flying Bahamian flags and going hard for Edner Cherry.

Don't really have a rooting interest in too many of the other fights, but I would like to see Robert Easter win impressively and I either want Broner to absolutely destroy Khabib or lose fully. Either is fine by me. And I want a war from Soto and Orozco.

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
      One of my favourites is fighting for a title tomorrow at his weight, so I'm flying Bahamian flags and going hard for Edner Cherry.

Don't really have a rooting interest in too many of the other fights, but I would like to see Robert Easter win impressively and I either want Broner to absolutely destroy Khabib or lose fully. Either is fine by me. And I want a war from Soto and Orozco.
      I always thought Cherry was a pretty good fighter in the right weight class (135 and below) but 140 was certainly a bridge to far for him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        We got a Saturday full of fights what ya'll got up fellas and who you rooting for?
        Postol & broner for me!

Plus some smokin & drinkin!

WAR SNIPER!!!!!

Comment

Drinking some IPA's and watching the HBO card. I'll catch the Showtime one later on tomorrow night (got that on the DVR). I might stream the MMA card, might not. Pulling for Matts to win just because I want to see him and Pac go at it next but Postol looks pretty solid. I'd like for Khabib to bust Broner up but I think he'll lose on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I always thought Cherry was a pretty good fighter in the right weight class (135 and below) but 140 was certainly a bridge to far for him.
            When he lost to Bradley and Paulie, he said that it wasn't his weight class and he was right. He had an eliminator a decade ago at lightweight against Ricky Quiles, but he's never fought for a world title at 135. He definitely has to make the most of it because he'll most likely never get it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
              When he lost to Bradley and Paulie, he said that it wasn't his weight class and he was right. He had an eliminator a decade ago at lightweight against Ricky Quiles, but he's never fought for a world title at 135. He definitely has to make the most of it because he'll most likely never get it again.
              Yea this is probably his last chance, no doubt about that. So hopefully he can make the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                forgot all about that...thanks
                anytime homie

Comment

I'll be streaming one of the fights and then watching the other on TV. They make is so hard sometimes...

I'm going with Postol and Broner.

Comment

Rooting on La Maquina!

Comment

Going to StubHub to watch lucas vs postol live, a couple friends hooked me up with a ticket 4 rows from ringside

Comment

Working...
                      X