If Cunningham didnt drop Fury....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cunningham didnt drop Fury....

Would you still be picking Haye via KO?

This is for everyone picking Haye by KO/TKO.

I think a lot of you are only picking Haye because of the knockdown in Tyson/cunninham.

Tyson knows Haye hits hard, he'll expect the power punches. He wasn't expecting that with Steve.

Cunningham wouldn't have gassed and kept up his Jean Pascal impersonation longer

on a side note Fury was floored by some canadian bum with 16 wins and 4 ko's if I'm not mistaken and barely made it off the floor

Comment

I think a lot of it has to do with the following

- Hayes Power
      - Fury just can't keep concentration for the full 3 minutes of a round
      - Fury was also down against Pakjic who has a 27% KO record

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
        Would you still be picking Haye via KO?

This is for everyone picking Haye by KO/TKO.

I think a lot of you are only picking Haye because of the knockdown in Tyson/cunninham.

Tyson knows Haye hits hard, he'll expect the power punches. He wasn't expecting that with Steve.
        hes looked vulnerable in other fights against light hitters. Id be very surprised if he was able to last more than 4 rounds with haye. its a shame his chin is so bad as he can box a fair bit for such a big guy

Comment

I would still pick Haye, Fury just isn't very good or talented.

Comment

Yes. Fury was shook by Chisora and KD vs that canadian guy. The guy is made for a Hayemaker.

Comment

Yep.

It has nothing to do with the Cunningham fight, Fury simply isn't half as good as Haye....the lightning fast/huge punching style is also all wrong for him.

Comment

Win win situation for fury.

when he loses, it was expected,

If he somehow won, caravans all over the uk would celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                  Win win situation for fury.

when he loses, it was expected,

If he somehow won, caravans all over the uk would celebrate
                  yea,,,haye has alot more to lose than fury. I doubt hes very worried about it tho

Comment

I might give Fury a better chance if he had not been dropped and hurt by an average puncher. I would still pick Haye.I don't believe Fury went down because he did not expect a hard punch. The fact that he knows Haye hits hard won't save him from getting KOed in my opinion. You can either take a hard punch or you can't. You can't just decide you won't get hurt or go down because you expect a hard punch. Cunningham showed that Fury can be hurt and Haye hits much harder and faster than Cunningham.When Haye catches him with bombs I believe he will go down and out whether he is expecting to get hit hard or not.He could always knock Haye out first. Haye does not have a real good chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X