No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Aims To KO Cancer With BeTheMatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Aims To KO Cancer With BeTheMatch

MINNEAPOLIS - Bone marrow donated from a total stranger saved Robert Guerrero's wife. Now the grateful world champion boxer is joining Be The Match® in the fight to make life-saving marrow transplants available for every blood cancer patient who needs one.

Guerrero will serve as an "Ambassador of Hope" for Be The Match, a nonprofit organization that connects patients with their donor match for a life-saving marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant.

"My wife Casey had leukemia and she's alive today because she received bone marrow from a donor we found through Be The Match," Guerrero said. "I want to do everything in my power to help Be The Match bring that gift of life to as many other blood cancer patients as I can."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    MINNEAPOLIS - Bone marrow donated from a total stranger saved Robert Guerrero's wife. Now the grateful world champion boxer is joining Be The Match® in the fight to make life-saving marrow transplants available for every blood cancer patient who needs one.

Guerrero will serve as an "Ambassador of Hope" for Be The Match, a nonprofit organization that connects patients with their donor match for a life-saving marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant.

"My wife Casey had leukemia and she's alive today because she received bone marrow from a donor we found through Be The Match," Guerrero said. "I want to do everything in my power to help Be The Match bring that gift of life to as many other blood cancer patients as I can."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    That's very honorable from him. No beef there but I'm still pulling for Floyd come fight night. Everything good for him after that though.

Comment

good way to use the platform of a possible floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        good way to use the platform of a possible floyd fight.
        Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        That's very honorable from him. No beef there but I'm still pulling for Floyd come fight night. Everything good for him after that though.
        Why are you guys pulling for Floyd?

Guerrero is obviously a man of much better character.

Comment

Good stuff from the Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

He seems like a great person. I'd be rooting for Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

I'm a floyd fan its really that simple.

Comment

I hope the fight is Guerrero vs Floyd

Guerrero deserves this fight with those titles he has had. He has the stamina, Cotto didn't , to push Floyd to the end.

Never know that left that put Berto on his knees might just put FLOYD OUT !! hahahaha

wouldn't that be wonderful !!!!!! have ole jr sprawled out on the floor with that glazed look in his eye, wondering whats all the fuss about from the fans screaming to the top of their lungs hahahahaha

Now we don't want anyone hurt just put on queer sctreet for a minute then all will be good.

Glad Guerrero has the heart for this project and thank the LORD his wife is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  I'm a floyd fan its really that simple.
                  Well Big Dunn, I hope floyd fights Guerrero this May 4th or he will be crowned the biggest duck agin. He has won that crown many a time mang.

Comment

What happen to the under card fight! Canelo-Trout.

Comment

Working...
                    X