No announcement yet.

Women on dating sites...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women on dating sites...

... I sometimes have a look at these. I know people frown at 'em, but think about it: I'm at work all week, where I'll probably associate with 10-15 women. (And yeah, I'm working on it). You're not gonna meet readers in clubs, but even if you put yourself around, you're gonna chance meeting just a couple of dozen women. Here it's casting the net wider.

Yet some of it just irritates me. Lots of Green Teef women use the term "bubbly" to describe themselves. What this basically means is "mouthy whore".

But one that really shits me is when they put as a requirement "good sense of humour" (humor, Fat Yanks). Sorry, but wtf???? Quite apart from the fact that no one asks for a "bad sense of humour", what IS a "good sense of humour"? Does this ***** like straight up dumb ****, sarcasm, irony, or some crap from Friends? Does this stupid ****ing **** seriously think that humour is all-encompassing concept with no subjectivity at all, and that you can break it down into good/bad?

When I read **** like that, it makes me want to date the woman in question, rape her violently in her arsehole, and then, when I've fractured her pelvis, broken three of her ribs and torn her **** cavity I'll turn her around, put on a clown nose and go "is this funny, bitch? Is this your idea of a 'good' sense of humour? Only you weren't fucking specific enough."

Comment

Then for good measure I'll stab her to death, then cut off all her fingers so her corpse can't be identified. Then I'll eat her fingers, and pay a visit to Stephen Hawking. While that crippled **** is using his speak and spell to tell us about quantum mechanics I'll give him some dark matter of my own.... shitting out those severed fingers into his gaping maw.

Then I'll go "Sorry, Stephen... it was this rancid **** hawk on a dating website. She said she wanted a good sense of humour but the fucking whore didn't specify."

Comment

I hate when women refer to themselves as spontaneous. Just irritates the crap outta me!

Comment

Welcome to Annie's Serial Killer fantasies... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
            I hate when women refer to themselves as spontaneous. Just irritates the crap outta me!
            If you describe yourself as "spontaneous", you better be fcuking spontaneous, which isn't just shaving your legs every other day

Comment

if the person is who they say they are she usually has a picture of herself 40lbs ago...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Then for good measure I'll stab her to death, then cut off all her fingers so her corpse can't be identified. Then I'll eat her fingers, and pay a visit to Stephen Hawking. While that crippled **** is using his speak and spell to tell us about quantum mechanics I'll give him some dark matter of my own.... shitting out those severed fingers into his gaping maw.

Then I'll go "Sorry, Stephen... it was this rancid **** hawk on a dating website. She said she wanted a good sense of humour but the fucking whore didn't specify."

Comment

this thread is gay

Comment

... I sometimes have a look at these. I know people frown at 'em, but think about it: I'm at work all week, where I'll probably associate with 10-15 women. (And yeah, I'm working on it). You're not gonna meet readers in clubs, but even if you put yourself around, you're gonna chance meeting just a couple of dozen women. Here it's casting the net wider.

Yet some of it just irritates me. Lots of Green Teef women use the term "bubbly" to describe themselves. What this basically means is "mouthy whore".
                    But one that really shits me is when they put as a requirement "good sense of humour" (humor, Fat Yanks). Sorry, but wtf???? Quite apart from the fact that no one asks for a "bad sense of humour", what IS a "good sense of humour"? Does this ***** like straight up dumb ****, sarcasm, irony, or some crap from Friends? Does this stupid ****ing **** seriously think that humour is all-encompassing concept with no subjectivity at all, and that you can break it down into good/bad?

When I read **** like that, it makes me want to date the woman in question, rape her violently in her arsehole, and then, when I've fractured her pelvis, broken three of her ribs and torn her **** cavity I'll turn her around, put on a clown nose and go "is this funny, bitch? Is this your idea of a 'good' sense of humour? Only you weren't fucking specific enough."

Wow, I don't know if this is your idea of sarcasm but you sound totally demented.

Comment

Working...
                    X