Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    It doesn't necessarily require anything resembling corruption. There are no standard protocols in boxing. The State Athletic Commissions have no standard protocols to offer boxing.

So the nature of the testing, and the treatment of results are at the discretion of the parties to the contract.

This is why we need clarification on the issues I point to above. That's how we will know what these arrangements actually are. Floyd doesn't really matter very much in that respect, it's more about how these so called clean fights are actually being monitored and tested for.

We've just seen them make an exception for positive tests for Clenbuterol, in breach of WADA protocols. What else have they made exceptions for?
    It would require corruption because USADA isn't suppose to bend, it is suppose to test for drugs and make the results known. If they are signing contracts that silences them they aren't doing their job and everyone involved should be fired that is involved in that.

That would lead to the covering of asses which is a form of corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Look up non-profit~

Cover expenses and improving their organization like research, coming up with better tests, shit like that
      yes. i work for an alleged non profit company right now.

i know what it means and im telling you money has a way of seeping in pockets of individuals even after/rather than "covering expenses."

Comment

Look up non-profit~

Cover expenses and improving their organization like research, coming up with better tests, shit like that
        Don't be so gullible man, they have to declare non-profit because their using government facilities... So why would they say OSDT is an expensive procedure if they are not getting paid to do that...

Comment

• tl;dr

Did Mayweather test positive for steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Power View Post
            tl;dr

Did Mayweather test positive for steroids?
            3 times if the rumours are to be believed, however, they remain just rumours.

Comment

• P*ctard point is the USADA is being paid under the table to keep Floyd and other GBP fighters dirty tests a secret. They avoid the obvious question of why did they go on a witch hunt against Lance Armstrong. Then like it has been for years they just rinse and repeat the same damn garbage until facts and logic are used to disprove their lies. Then another on comes out so far these ptards have been dealt with. J Gong, Evol, ALG United. ANd thats just since Ive been in here. Nobody responded to georges when he disproved the lies and here we are now.

Comment

I do want to hear more on the Morales thing, but I would say those issues all stem from the convoluted nature of the structure of boxing and no one to take the bull by the horns.

USADA is not an organization known for it's flexibility, it is always their way or the highway.

If USADA did anything like that they should be dissolved and every athlete they fucked in the past should come back at them. It would be one of the largest sports scandals in US history.
                But who are they answerable to here beyond themselves and their client (Golden Boy Promotions)?

No boxing authority has mandated their presence so it's not as if they have anyone to report to in that respect.

We see that in allowing Morales-Garcia II to go ahead, they have at the very least made a qualitative judgement as to the eligibility of Erik Morales to compete.

In other words, they have received samples that have tested positive for a banned substance, and have for whatever reason (as yet unspecified) allowed the fight to go ahead.

This suggests that they're not merely testing, they're making decisions too. Or if they are not making the decisions, then their client Golden Boy Promotions is. Because the NYSAC had nothing to do with this process at all by the looks of it.

Someone had to decide Morales' positive samples weren't going to stop the fight, and the only reason we found out was because someone leaked the story to Scott Hale.

If someone had the power to make those kinds of decisions for the Morales-Garcia II fight, then we can only presume they had that power for other fights as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  yes. i work for an alleged non profit company right now.

i know what it means and im telling you money has a way of seeping in pockets of individuals even after/rather than "covering expenses."
                  Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  Don't be so gullible man, they have to declare non-profit because their using government facilities... So why would they say OSDT is an expensive procedure if they are not getting paid to do that...
                  Non-profit means no profit, that means revenue equals expenses. Paying employees is an expense. Especially highly educated professionals, like people who work in labs and conduct drug testing. Also the top guys but I can look at any organization and find that.

They can't declare non-profit, they have to generate no profit or they will lose their tax exempt status and they are pretty strict on collecting taxes in the US. It is expensive because they are paying highly educated people to test the stuff and running labs is not cheap they can't just turn them on and off so they have to cover their costs of keeping it running even when they don't have much to do.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-21-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• ROFL, are you a phucking idiot? They get funding to OPERATE, not to make money. There's no stocks, no dividends, no shareholders. Any and all funds they receive are for operating costs.

'Work for free'.

LMAO. What the hell kind of education do you have? You can't even understand a simple concept like 'non-profit'?

Jesus H. Christ.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    non profit my ass.

they get tons of funding that number in the millions even more during olympic times.

you think people work for free?

i work for one of the biggest hospital companies in texas and we are also called non profit but anybody with half a brain knows its anything but that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      But who are they answerable to here beyond themselves and their client (Golden Boy Promotions)?

No boxing authority has mandated their presence so it's not as if they have anyone to report to in that respect.

We see that in allowing Morales-Garcia II to go ahead, they have at the very least made a qualitative judgement as to the eligibility of Erik Morales to compete.

In other words, they have received samples that have tested positive for a banned substance, and have for whatever reason (as yet unspecified) allowed the fight to go ahead.

This suggests that they're not merely testing, they're making decisions too. Or if they are not making the decisions, then their client Golden Boy Promotions is. Because the NYSAC had nothing to do with this process at all by the looks of it.

Someone had to decide Morales' positive samples weren't going to stop the fight, and the only reason we found out was because someone leaked the story to Scott Hale.

If someone had the power to make those kinds of decisions for the Morales-Garcia II fight, then we can only presume they had that power for other fights as well.
                      Who do they have to answer to? USADA needs an impeccable reputation to be an effective organization, because if you don't believe them what is the point of them existing at all.

The Clenbutoral thing I know a bunch of Mexican National team soccer (they also used the tainted meat excuse) players got popped for that and faced no sanctions. I don't think USADA was involved in that, so there is some precedence for a Mexican getting popped for Clenbutoral and not much happening. USADA are the pros and if that defense worked for the soccer players, they might have not wanted to pick that fight at that moment until they were more clear on what happened. They have the results and USADA always loves to go back after the fact and do stuff, so it could be a whole lot of nothing.
                      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-21-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X