Lucas Matthysse, can he become an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rate his power very high so yes we can have a HOF in the making

Comment

For some reason i think Matthysse new bandwagon fans are Pac's fans trying to jump ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Considering he is being touted as a monster in the welter division, he has plenty of years left yet to do damage.

What's your thoughts?
        Not a chance in hell...unless he starts juicing like the god of this site did until his last fight.

Comment

I don't think there is enough time for Lucas to reach ATG status. He's already 30 years old. It's possible for the HOF if he can go on a run. But it all depends on you consider good enough for the HOF.

He's already beaten Peterson so he will be the best JWW if he beats Garcia. Is that enough or does he need a couple more title defenses? I say yes it's enough because who else is out there of note at JWW? Once he moves up does he need to beat Floyd or are wins over Alexander and Broner good enough to be considered a great WW? Technically he would be a unified champion WBA/IBF. I cant see him competing at JMW. So is a two division champion good enough for the HOF? I say no but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Sure he's got a shot... In his ass.

Comment

The furthest he can go is HOF and I doubt that. The hype is sickening

Comment

Working...
              X