No announcement yet.

Girlfriend left me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
    Thanks for all the advice and wise words guys.

**** has just destroyed me man. Worst part is it's my fault really, I neglected her for pretty much a whole year in 2013 because of my own issues, my dad went to prison, I started having severe anxiety/panic attacks and pretty much became a recluse for half a year, thing is, everything was just getting better now, I'd dealt with all that and she was still with me, I was being way more social, spending way more time with her and we were much happier together, or so it seemed.

That's what's really killing me, I can't even hate her or blame her, it's my fcking fault. Goddamnit, I actually do feel like going on some messed up coke binge in Ibiza for a month, I've got £20k saved up, why not.
    Never blame yourself for another persons actions. That's really all that's left to say man. Wish you luck out there. Make sure you don't do the coke first or your d*ck won't work.

Comment

There's only one thing you could do bro;

Post her **** in the lounge..let us decide if you should try to get her back

Comment

Just put her in your rear view mirror and move on. She's probably much happier now, as she's with someone who really knows how to sex down a woman. In fact, she's most likely so disappointed in sex with men that she's turned to women for sexual satisfaction.

No worries though. You can always just log into the Lounge and wank at the photos in the Sarah Hyland thread...that is assuming you like DOG FACED 12 YR OLD GIRLS.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I concur!

I had some chick send me some pics the other day and was thinking about posting them here. I thought that was bannable though

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            I concur!

I had some chick send me some pics the other day and was thinking about posting them here. I thought that was bannable though

just crop Floyd's face over the nipples and we should be ok

Comment

Not to be harsh, but you must have had some grand delusions if you were literally begging for her back.

Take a step back and look at it objectively. She literally put a pair of ladders next to you, climbed up them, lowered her jeans, arched her ass over you and literally shat on you.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                I concur!

PM them b*tches!

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                  Not to be harsh, but you must have had some grand delusions if you were literally begging for her back.

Take a step back and look at it objectively. She literally put a pair of ladders next to you, climbed up them, lowered her jeans, arched her ass over you and literally shat on you.
                  I did lol pretty hard, thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I can't man, 2deep4me.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      if you are a badass, then just tell yourself she's missing out

and if you are not a badass yet, start becoming one
                      What he said........but stay busy dont think about her find somebody else to replace her and u will forget about her.....and dont be picky with the rebound at first take the first slut that comes your way.....and oh yeah you shoulda had something on the side in the 1st place.....same insurance policy women use!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X