Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official pfp top 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Cause he beat Manny and didnt just get knocked the fuck out

my top 10

1-Floyd
    2-Ward
    3-Marquez
    4-Donaire
    5-Martinez
    6-Wlad
    7-Bradley
    8-Vitali
    9-Mares
    10-Froch
    I laughed so hard at your sigs, manny bobsled team loooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      haha "beat"
      the only reason he "beat" Pac in Larrys eyes is because Bradley is a "slick" black american.

Comment

hahaha lol, everybody! Frank just asked me who Cassius Clay is, Duh, Its Muhammad Ali

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12853255]
        Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        Look, I know you're trolling, but Vitali has not faced the type of comp that warrants anyone thinking he is greater than Ali, or that he could beat Ali. Ali met real challenges and passed with flying colors. Vitali showed heart against Lewis, but he lost. Who on Vitali's resume was good/great or accomplished that Vitali beat?

Anyway, who is Cassius Clay?
        Can you guys believe User: Frank Ducketts just asked me who Cassius Clay was.

Anybody on the planet who knows anything about boxing knows what Muhammed Ali's real name is!

Haha lol @ Frank.

Like I said before Frank, I know my shit Frank.

Like I said before Frank, Vitali destroys Muhammed Ali, or should I say Cassius Clay.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheBoxingBanger;12854152]
          Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

Anybody on the planet who knows anything about boxing knows what Muhammed Ali's real name is!

Haha lol @ Frank.

Like I said before Frank, Vitali destroys Muhammed Ali, or should I say Cassius Clay.
          Yeah, but who is Cassius Clay?

Comment

Yeah, but who is Cassius Clay?
            The GOAT mutherfcuker.....however, if Vitali was around in those days he would be revered as the GOAT instead....

I`m no big fan of Vitali but I recognise him as a modern day great heavyweight (who would already have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era but he will one day be remembered as an all time great heavyweight anyway) and will speak the truth and what I think as i am no biased fanboy....or someone elses` alt for that matter.

Let us not detract though as this thread was your official top 10 pfp list and debate.....which is utter bollocks by the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I don't see how Bradley is on there but not Pacquiao
              Bradley spanked that poochiao ass!

Comment

[QUOTE=TheBoxingBanger;12854152]

Haha lol @ Frank.

Thats not his real name you stupid ****, thats his slave name given by the white devil. He was reborn and took his proper african name, muhammed ali.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Bradley spanked that poochiao ass!
                  Aye he did like!!!.....I`ll have to find that fight out and watch it again as that wasn`t they way it went down as far as I can recall.

Comment

[QUOTE=el***;12854508]

Thats not his real name you stupid ****, thats his slave name given by the white devil. He was reborn and took his proper african name, muhammed ali.
                    No, his parents gave him that name and then he converted to Islam and gave himself a Muslim name.

Comment

[QUOTE=el***;12854508]

Lmmfao! I can always depend on El to provide humor and realness into a sarcastic situation lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X