No announcement yet.

Amir khan looks even worse now that maidana got dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
    the same can be said for Holt vs. Bradley and Witter vs. Bradley fam. Couple of clear rounds and they win a UD straight up!

I thought it was just Romez dat was ****in twisted enit. Then i realised you're all lonely, corrupt, ignorant, American muppets that suck your Yankee fighter d1cks all day long.
    Why don't you go out once in your life eh? oh, you'll just go straight back to MacDonalds for a triple size burger n go straight back home to sit at your computers and abuse foreign fighters...

There's a thread somewhere dat clean exposes Rome's blatant nuthuggery of the highest order!!!

HOWS ABOUT YA'LL REAAAAAAD MY 2 COMMENTS N COME BACK TO ME WID A DECENT ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF THE SAME BULLS***???

ROME I BEG YOU TO POINT OUT WHAT IN MY FIRST POT WAS FABRICATED BULLS***, as you say it is...
    It's clearly the whole post(lol)Mayweather was running from Hatton,Khan has dominated all his opponents,and on and on..Sorry but you've shown ya self to be a clownshoe who can not be taking seriously,and not to mention your using an alt which is even more wack and pathetic..Grow up son...

Comment

the same can be said for Holt vs. Bradley and Witter vs. Bradley fam. Couple of clear rounds and they win a UD straight up!

I thought it was just Romez dat was ****in twisted enit. Then i realised you're all lonely, corrupt, ignorant, American muppets that suck your Yankee fighter d1cks all day long.
      Why don't you go out once in your life eh? oh, you'll just go straight back to MacDonalds for a triple size burger n go straight back home to sit at your computers and abuse foreign fighters...

There's a thread somewhere dat clean exposes Rome's blatant nuthuggery of the highest order!!!

HOWS ABOUT YA'LL REAAAAAAD MY 2 COMMENTS N COME BACK TO ME WID A DECENT ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF THE SAME BULLS***???

ROME I BEG YOU TO POINT OUT WHAT IN MY FIRST POT WAS FABRICATED BULLS***, as you say it is...
      stop trolling my post alt.

Comment

Your mad son, now tell me where i've gone wrong in what i have said kid.
        You are comedy...Comprehension is where ya went wrong friend...

Comment

Originally posted by Frozencat
          Um, Khan kicked Kotelniks ass, who most people know beat Alexander, therefore Khan >>> Alexander? Only you ******s wouldn't think of something so obvious.

Please put away the triangle theories. And let ****s like Romebyko rant on. The dude obviously doesn't have a real life, so let his **** crush on Bradley continue. I doubt he has much else in life. Look at the idiots post count.

LMAO...

Comment

Does anybody else think maidana's trainer is a scrub?

Srs tho, havnt seen him progress at all in anyway whatseover. What the hell is he teaching him?...'Go out there and throw a hard punch marco...you can do it marco...come on marco'

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              It's clearly the whole post(lol)Mayweather was running from Hatton,Khan has dominated all his opponents,and on and on..Sorry but you've shown ya self to be a clownshoe who can not be taking seriously,and not to mention your using an alt which is even more wack and pathetic..Grow up son...
              There ent no alt ting goin on ya little rat. I've stupidly come on here to get heated after reading your bulls***. I got banned before enit. You know who i am ya lonely little ******.

Watch the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight ma youth.
              He was pot shotting and clinching like there was no tommorow, knowing Cortez would split them up every 30 seconds after Floyd clinched, allowing Floyd to pot shot and clinch again... and turn his back to his opponent to draw in the foul for the point deductions, therefore making Hatton play straight into his hands 'cos he was just behind on the scorecards due to dat deduction....

You've got this internet forum ting worked out to a T haven't you kid!
              How about you reply to me calling out your bulls*** as well kid? Instead of making me reply AGAIN. When you ent replying, your just making me carry on type.
              You said Bradley dominates all of his opponents, This is bulls*** aswell, If Bradley has, then Khan has more so. He lost one fight 4 years ago, Wlad got Knocked Out, Ali got Knocked out, Frazier got knocked out, Lewis got knocked out, Tyson got knocked out...... It's called fighting bruv, not point scoring

Here is the link to the thread dedicated to your bulls*** Rome

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=romebyko

N your saying i can't be taken seriously?? You MAD ??
              Last edited by ; 02-27-2012, 01:46 PM. Reason: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512947&highlight=romebyko

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Does anybody else think maidana's trainer is a scrub?

Srs tho, havnt seen him progress at all in anyway whatseover. What the hell is he teaching him?...'Go out there and throw a hard punch marco...you can do it marco...come on marco'
                Or maybe he just strugged at a weight he has never fought at before....

Comment

There ent no alt ting goin on ya little rat. I've stupidly come on here to get heated after reading your bulls***. I got banned before enit. You know who i am ya lonely little ******.

Watch the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight ma youth.
                  He was pot shotting and clinching like there was no tommorow, knowing Cortez would split them up every 30 seconds after Floyd clinched, allowing Floyd to pot shot and clinch again... and turn his back to his opponent to draw in the foul for the point deductions, therefore making Hatton play straight into his hands 'cos he was just behind on the scorecards due to dat deduction....

You've got this internet forum ting worked out to a T haven't you kid!
                  How about you reply to me calling out your bulls*** as well kid? Instead of making me reply AGAIN. When you ent replying, your just making me carry on type.
                  You said Bradley dominates all of his opponents, This is bulls*** aswell, If Bradley has, then Khan has more so. He lost one fight 4 years ago, Wlad got Knocked Out, Ali got Knocked out, Frazier got knocked out, Lewis got knocked out, Tyson got knocked out...... It's called fighting bruv, not point scoring

Here is the link to the thread dedicated to your bulls*** Rome

(Cant post it right now)

N your saying i can't be taken seriously?? You MAD ??
                  Are you slow??How could Khan have dominated more so then Bradley while being KO'd and losing his last fight??Serious question(LMAO)...Please post the thread dedicated to me,been a while since my fans showed me some luv,btw I have never seen ya username before and have no clue who the fucck you are..Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    i think the madiana vs khan fight was a close bout. maidana needed about 2 rounds to pull away on the score cards...........it was that close.

i don't think bradley vs khan would be close at all. actually i think bradley beats khan MUCH more easier then peterson. peterson was bobbing & weaving out of khans flurries while working the inside. (thats what caused khan havoc) people don't realize that peterson & bradley are BRILLIANT at slipping flurries & coming back with flurries of their own. (in bradleys case he's MUCH better then peterson at doing this)

having a poor inside game against bradley is foolish. bradley is too well rounded of a fighter & would pick khan off on the inside & make it look easy.
                    It wouldn't be 12-0 or anything, because Bradley would give away a couple rounds at least where Khan just outworked him, but Bradley is better than Peterson at almost everything, Peterson outfighting Bradley inside in their fight makes that an argument, but that's it. 8-4 or 9-3 easy.

Bradley is lucky he got this Pac fight because it's awful that he ducked Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                      Different styles, different weight, different fight.

Learn this.
                      Ladies and Gentlemen the answer is here

Comment

Working...
                      X