Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Margarito really cheat? (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laugh at all the pigs who are in denial defending marg when he clearly got cought trying to cheat agains sugar. That night many mexicans had to cry them selves to sleep

We will never prove that he cheated against other opponents but anyone with half a brain knows that once a cheat always a cheat.

Comment

you should post more pictures of his hand wraped compared to other fighters and see the differnce, if theres any

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Brujo View Post
        Fake pic. Here's the real one....

It's legit.
        http://www.life.com/image/82077134

A freak accident maybe? It's Boxing after all. Why don't you post a pic of Jorge Barrio's split lip from the Rocky Juarez fight? Unless maybe he used plaster, too?
        Booooooooooom!!!!!

That's some mighty fine work Brujo.

Comment

War Tony.

He never cheated against anyone, the whole Mosley wrapgate was blown way out of proportion by overzealous boxing writers looking for sensationalism.

Those pad's wouldn't have done anything to Mosley's face since they were just rolled up gauze that all fighters wear.

Richardson deserves an Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            War Tony.

He never cheated against anyone, the whole Mosley wrapgate was blown way out of proportion by overzealous boxing writers looking for sensationalism.

Those pad's wouldn't have done anything to Mosley's face since they were just rolled up gauze that all fighters wear.

What I hate is that after they took the inserts, they were passed from department head to official to whomever and then dissapeared. I wish they would have done some **** like that show on Sp*ke where they test out weapons and stuff on dummies. The "Warrior" show. Greatest Warrior maybe, I can't remember the name.

Would be interesting if they did a studies and tested them out to see if there were any additional effects and how dramatic they were. Or if they would have just crumbled like the Dempsey plaster (google it, I'm too lazy to look it up and post it).

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              War Tony.

Ha Ha Ha, you must really love that mutha****a lmao.

Comment

During the Cotto fight between rounds Margarito's corner asked him Como se siente la pegada. Translated to english: How does the connection of the punch feel? Who the hell asks a fighter that? It's like asking Usain Bolt how is his grip to the earth every time he sprints. Those are things that you don't ask unless something is up. Karma's a witch and margarito will end up a janitor with erectile dysfunction somewhere. You just don't cheat, period.

Comment

Pre Mosley fight:

Margarito:
                  Fuk! I just lost this fight myself, by wrongly losing 2 lbs right before the fight. ****ing cheap scale!!!
                  Capetillo we phucked up big time!

Capetillo:
                  I know this trick guy's used back in the old days. plaster of paris blah blah blah.....

Margarito:
                  OK, lets do that.

Then he gets caught, takes his mentality completely out of the fight. Add to the fact he drained his own damn self, he was easy pickings for mosley.
                  Garcia, he let up after he knocked him down in the first round for more experience. It was a tune up fight. His corner didn't want him to take out Garcia fast.

If you believe he used it before the Mosley fight, there would still need to be a reason to cheat. He wouldn't just start using plaster for no reason.
                  So after one of his losses. Now since he beat Cintron quicker the first time i would say after losing to Santos. He rematched Cintron after the Williams loss. So he didn't start using after losing to Williams.
                  That means he would need to get away with it 8 times.

But I tend to believe because of the stupid mistake pre mosley fight losing 2 lbs he didn't need to. He felt he needed to get something back and used the plaster.

my 2 cents.
                  Last edited by makaveli87; 10-02-2010, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NECK SNAPPER View Post
                    he got caught with loaded gloves period. maybe they were loaded against
                    cotto but proving that would not change the result margarito by surrender.
                    cotto's corner failed to catch the gloves or see when there man was done.
                    cotto should have never had to make that choice to take the knee the towel
                    should have come in.
                    The gloves were'nt loaded dum dum. He had old gauze under new gauze. Gauze and wraps go on your hands. The gloves were'nt tampered with at all.

Comment

The commission didn't jump to conclusions on the inserts and took enough time to investigate before drawing their own conclusions.

If Arum and Team Margarito still felt 'offended' by the accusations, they would have been filing suit instead of re-applying for a license one year later.

Things that me you go hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                      X