No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Spousal Support a Window to Finances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield Spousal Support a Window to Finances

Former four-time heavyweight titlist Evander Holyfield recently filed documents in Cobb County Superior Court in Georgia to alter his existing child support agreement with ex-wife Dr. Janice Itson.  [Click Here To Read More]

Someone's gonna have to put a muzzle on Holyfield's dick for his sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Someone's gonna have to put a muzzle on Holyfield's dick for his sake.

Comment

evil beeshes will phuken do dat..lol@carnivore

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          evil beeshes will phuken do dat..lol@carnivore
          lmao@ windr

Comment

$250,000 a year in credit card bills. The credit card literally got worn out, she had to get a new one.

Let's do the math: 4 years of marriage is costing him a cool million dollars minimum. No wonder poor Holyfield, a true warrior, is gonna fight until he's 60.

I guess she was mad he knocked up other bitches.

Comment

She's rinsed him the *****.

Comment

I don't feel bad for Holyfield; he knocked up all those women and as a result, he'll have to pay for it...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                  I don't feel bad for Holyfield; he knocked up all those women and as a result, he'll have to pay for it...
                  25k a month on mostly personal shopping items for the women, not the child, is fair, all because he was married to her and shares a child?

Christ I know kids are expensive, but you gotta draw the line at paying for the kids, and just how much money to pay out is fair, the guys being punished and is near broke. Give him a break.

I'm sure if your ex wife took you for every penny she could, and spent loads of money on shopping on herself whilst you went broke, you wouldn't think the same.

Comment

I wonder if Holy has had all those children because of his spiritual beliefs or that he just doesn't like to put a condom on ???...

There must have been soooooooo many women trying to lure him into having a child....

Comment

Working...
                    X