Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    What we are trying to do is get people aware of whats going on. We have a secret shadow government within our govt. that is keeping information from the people. Why not release more video of the plane hitting the pentagon? Why confiscate/with hold survallince tapes that would clearly show a plane hitting the pentagon?

Charlie Sheen sent out a challenge to anyone that would like to have an open debate on netural ground (Larry King live) to discuss what really happend on 9/11. Much to Larry King's surprise (not much of a suprise to me or anyone else who has read 20 min with the president by Charlie) no one answered the call. Not Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Popular Mechanics, or Megan McCain (who called Sheen a nut and sex addict) instead of challenging him on his 20 points.
    http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/

They are getting worried. Too many people are asking questions. Bill O'Reilly entertained the idea of having the debate for a sec. until he found out Charlie would NOT go on the O'Reilly Factor where Bill has been known to cut out mics so he and ONLY he can talk. In other words Bill doesnt want to discuss it unless he has his finger on Charlies mic to cut him off as he pleases.

The offer still stands. Larry King wants the show to happend. Sheen wants to discuss it. Now we are just waiting to see who they will send out to dispute the evidence (or what we have left of it).
    I asked you what you were doing about it ; not what Charlie Sheen is doing about it.

Once again ; all you're doing is posting about it on an obscure boxing website rather than actually getting off your ass and saving the rest of us "ignorant folk" from our Sheepish ways.

Are you in on this conspiracy?

Because I can't possibly imagine why you would withold such a powerful and compelling truth from the rest of the world, and instead only share it with a few choice boxing fans on the internet.
    Last edited by ßringer; 10-03-2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Wait, the authors of the Talmud are the ones behind 9/11? You really are bat**** aren't you?

WTF Charlie Sheen? OK and I'll get Tom Cruise to challenge you for a debate on space wars. Fucking Charlie Sheen. The bottom of the barrel has been scraped.
      You also dont quesiton his twenty points. WTF Charlie Sheen is all you can say. Degrade him so you wont have to worry about the infromation he is trying to put forward. I'll put the link up one last time and you still wont ****ing read it.
      http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I asked you what you were doing about it ; not what Charlie Sheen is doing about it.

Once again ; all you're doing is posting about it on an obscure boxing website rather than actually getting off your ass and saving the rest of us "ignorant folk" from our Sheepish ways.

Are you in on this conspiracy?

Because I can't possibly imagine why you would withold such a powerful and compelling truth from the rest of the world, and instead only share it with a few choice boxing fans on the internet.
        You caught me. I was in on it all along.

Charlie speaks for those who want justice for those involved in 9/11. He has a bigger platform than I do so he can reach more people. But Charlie's message and mine are the same. If just one person looks into 9/11 and finds that the official story is a cover up then I feel i did make a little difference.

I DONT what happend on Sept. 11! And i will never claim I do. I just quesiton what we have been told. It looked like controlled demolishion to me? But who am I?

Comment

• The bottom line is this ; (And I challenge you all to rebutt this....)

If you're one of these conspiracy theorists, and you truly believe that the Government was in on this, and has lied to us all about the "real" reason that 9/11 occured ; The onus is on you to do something about it.

Not Charlie Sheen. Not any other Liberal Hollywood quack. Not the people in the Media (they're Government controlled anyway, right?).

You. (And others like you.)

If you have all this profound evidence, or even plausible theories then you owe it to the rest of the World to come out with it in a real, direct sense.

Not via the internet on random message boards while you cream your shorts watching embedded youtube videos that support your theories.

Because if you have all this knowledge, and you're not doing anything with it ; then you are complacent with the "lie", and your inaction is willfully spreading it.

Comment

The bottom line is this ; (And I challenge you all to rebutt this....)

If you're one of these conspiracy theorists, and you truly believe that the Government was in on this, and has lied to us all about the "real" reason that 9/11 occured ; The onus is on you to do something about it.

Not Charlie Sheen. Not any other Liberal Hollywood quack. Not the people in the Media (they're Government controlled anyway, right?).

You. (And others like you.)

If you have all this profound evidence, or even plausible theories then you owe it to the rest of the World to come out with it in a real, direct sense.

Not via the internet on random message boards while you cream your shorts watching embedded youtube videos that support your theories.

Because if you have all this knowledge, and you're not doing anything with it ; then you are complacent with the "lie", and your inaction is willfully spreading it.
            I do what I can but its probably not enough. People have been trying to inform others through youtube and forums. Its all we got. I dont have my own channel where i can spit all this ****. I dont have a radio show where i can reach thousands. But Charlie Sheen has my views and he's on TV trying to get the word out. Alex Jones has his radio show and he tries to get the word out through that platform. We are doing what we can. Documenteries have been released one after the other with the same basic theories. People just have to ask the right question. And they must be able to accept the answers no matter who horrific they sound.

I wish I could believe the governments official story but my third eye see's something different. Something that still has not been explained even though many people on this thread have tried to put up bogus videos that try and fail to explain it.

Comment

• no, and anyone who does is just as ******ed as the nutters who make them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                I do what I can but its probably not enough. People have been trying to inform others through youtube and forums. Its all we got. I dont have my own channel where i can spit all this ****. I dont have a radio show where i can reach thousands. But Charlie Sheen has my views and he's on TV trying to get the word out. Alex Jones has his radio show and he tries to get the word out through that platform. We are doing what we can. Documenteries have been released one after the other with the same basic theories. People just have to ask the right question. And they must be able to accept the answers no matter who horrific they sound.

I wish I could believe the governments official story but my third eye see's something different. Something that still has not been explained even though many people on this thread have tried to put up bogus videos that try and fail to explain it.

Okay, so you don't have your own tv show or radio broadcast.

Point taken.

Why don't all of you guys gather somewhere in public? A big protest of sorts. Sort of like Alex Jones did in his **** "Documentary"? (But at least he actually got off his ass and did something.)

Why not call in to the various news shows on television and talk radio and spread your message that way?

Why not get your own antenna set up (which would only cost like $60) and start your own local radio show via private transmission?

Sure you'd only reach people within 5 miles or so ; but if you're any good at delivering your message, and if the content of that message is sound, people will listen.

Or do an internet radio broadcast.

Those are free, to my knowledge.

Start a ustream channel.

Make bumper stickers.

Do a silent sit in.

There are literally thousands of ways for you to get your message out there and heard by the general public without having to own your own television channel or radio frequency.

Yet you're doing nothing.

So you are being complacent in this deception by the Government.

Just like Tunney/Carnivore, Jacky, and all the rest of the 9/11 theorists in this thread.

Comment

Okay, so you don't have your own tv show or radio broadcast.

Point taken.

Why don't all of you guys gather somewhere in public? A big protest of sorts. Sort of like Alex Jones did in his **** "Documentary"? (But at least he actually got off his ass and did something.)

Why not call in to the various news shows on television and talk radio and spread your message that way?

Why not get your own antenna set up (which would only cost like $60) and start your own local radio show via private transmission?

Sure you'd only reach people within 5 miles or so ; but if you're any good at delivering your message, and if the content of that message is sound, people will listen.

Or do an internet radio broadcast.

Those are free, to my knowledge.

Start a ustream channel.

Make bumper stickers.

Do a silent sit in.

There are literally thousands of ways for you to get your message out there and heard by the general public without having to own your own television channel or radio frequency.

Yet you're doing nothing.

So you are being complacent in this deception by the Government.

Just like Tunney/Carnivore, Jacky, and all the rest of the 9/11 theorists in this thread.
                  Bringer, man. Seriously, why you trippin' about this **** so hard?

And for your info, I did presentations at college campuses about this (when I cared a lot more), did viewing parties and tried everything to spread the word about this ****.

What I learned was that some people will care and most won't.

In fact, the biggest lesson I took from my "real world" activism is that unless ****s affecting people directly, they won't give a ****.

They may find you credible and eloquent but not enough to take action on their own, so I gave up.

I don't even bother so much with this **** on BSL anymore cuz' its a fuking waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post

And for your info, I did presentations at college campuses about this (when I cared a lot more), did viewing parties and tried everything to spread the word about this ****.

In fact, the biggest lesson I took from my "real world" activism is that unless ****s affecting people directly, they won't give a ****.

They may find you credible and eloquent but not enough to take action on their own, so I gave up.

I don't even bother so much with this **** on BSL anymore cuz' its a fuking waste of time.

I'm not trippin hard on this ; truthfully this doesn't even phase me.

All I'm saying is that hypothetically speaking, if what you guys say is true, then doing nothing like most of these guys seem to be doing (aside from yourself, if what you say is true), is only helping "their agenda".

Inaction is the greatest cause of suffering in the world.

That's all I was saying.

As for you, and your personal story.

1.) Thanks for sharing.

2.) You seem to have learned a vbery valuable lesson ; nobody gives a **** about anything unless it directly effects them.

This is not the way the World used to operate, but it's definitely the way things work now.

3.) If you yourself admit that it's a waste of time, because nobody else seems to give a ****, then why do you participate in the threads? Not just 9/11, but you have a conspiracy theory about everything, man.

9/11, JFK, Swine Flu, The new world order, the Illuminati, the moon landing, the list goes on and on.

It makes no sense to say on one hand that you don't care about it, and that it's a waste of time, but then turn around and participate in the threads.

Unless you've just recently turned over this new leaf and you will no longer be discussing these matters with the rest of us here.

Apart from all that though ; even if it were all true, you can't do **** to change it, bro.

If it were all true then we're all powerless to stop it, so why waste time trying to spread the message?

Knowing about a problem doesn't fix the problem, you know what I mean?

Personally I have enough **** to worry about myself. **** that directly effects me and my life.

And all I'm worried about is opening this bottle of J.D. next to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post

Im on the same boat brother. But pretty soon it will start effecting people directly but by the time that happends it will probably be too late.

The information is out there. Most people just have to lose that ego. That ego that splits us apart. If people would realize we are all one in the same it wouldnt matter if it was me, charlie, mos def, Immortal Technique, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Tupac or any other person that has tried to inform the masses. Because we are all speaking the same ****. Trying to get the ignorant people to realize they are being lied to and their ignorance is leading to mass starvation/extermination/proverty/ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
                      X