No announcement yet.

Jennings - "I'm gonna knock the smoke out of Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennings - "I'm gonna knock the smoke out of Cotto"

By N.E. Juan (Portsmouth Echo) - As a young man Michael Jennings always knew he was gifted. Struck by lightning aged six and told by doctors he may never be able to play the piano after losing three fingers in a George Foreman Grilling Machine, Michael had an unusual upbringing. "When i got hit by lightning, i couldn't believe how much it hurt- but funnily enough it made me hit things really really hard. I was knocking everyone out in the playground - I actually got suspended a few times - AND i got sent to a detention centre after i knocked out a horse that escaped into the school yard." Michael will be hoping to reclaim some of the shocking power that he used to yield in his upcoming bout with Miguel Cotto - "I can't wait to get in the ring with Miguel or whatever his name is, it's gonna be awesome. I've been climbing trees during storms hoping to get struck by lightning again. I've also been needing a big money fight too- because the money I got from my compensation claim with George Foreman has nearly ran out."
    Last edited by Barndog; 12-01-2008, 10:20 AM.

Quit spamming with your gay ass Jennings threads. This is the 6th one you have made and nobody gives a ****. It's not even funny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Mullet View Post
      Quit spamming with your gay ass Jennings threads. This is the 6th one you have made and nobody gives a ****. It's not even funny anymore.
      what you on about gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
        what you on about gay?
        It's fine if you think Jennings is cute, just post about it on your gay forums not here. The joke was kinda funny the first thread but now it's old. If you seriously think that Jennings even has a snowball's chance against Cotto then I suggest you start watching another sport.

Comment

It's fine if you think Jennings is cute, just post about it on your gay forums not here. The joke was kinda funny the first thread but now it's old. If you seriously think that Jennings even has a snowball's chance against Cotto then I suggest you start watching another sport.
          Who's the guy with a pineapple for a head in your sig? What sport does he do? The American Football?

I could watch that?

Comment

Jennings got a genuine chance vs Cotto. Lightning does strike twice sometimes... Who knows? Anyone else aboard the Jennings's bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Jennings got a genuine chance vs Cotto. Lightning does strike twice sometimes... Who knows? Anyone else aboard the Jennings's bandwagon?
              The whole of England!

Comment

Jennings can beat him, I heard a rumor that he beat Joe Luis at a game of connect 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
                  Who's the guy with a pineapple for a head in your sig? What sport does he do? The American Football?

I could watch that?
                  He's a footballer so he is.

Comment

He's a footballer so he is.
                    You SOUND Irish.

But you smell Mexican.

Sweatbox.

Comment

Working...
                    X