Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people get too easily offended these days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many sissies getting their panties up in a bunch. They need to grow a sack and man the fucc up fo realz

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      In your opinion do people get too easily offended these days? I personally think so.

A person doesn't doesn't have to say or do much these days before someone is offended.
      **** yeah....nuggs take **** way to personal now a days...true story...it's kinda funny when it's online though....I love to see these kats get all worked up over a post....

by the way...im highly offended that you would dare ask me if I get offended easily!!!!

Comment

There's alot of senseitive ******* on here. Especially fat limey's and a few gay serbian rapists

Comment

Here in Australia a group of people dressed up as the Jackson 5 and peformed one of thier songs. 5 of the 6 painted their faces black. Harry Connick Jr was a guest and made a comment about after the act finished. Then the Amercian media got the story and took it outta proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            In your opinion do people get too easily offended these days? I personally think so.

A person doesn't doesn't have to say or do much these days before someone is offended.
            You idiots know what started it all right??

That stupid show Survivor!!! Im telling you, the combination of 9-11 and that retarted reality show started it all!! after 911 there everyone was in panic mode everywhere..Nobody wanted to get blown up..it was back then when the First Survivor hit aswell......after that??

The Strings of endless reality shows came coming for the next ****en decade..what happened after was everyone became *******..Reality shows make turned people into *******..Everyone as a result are now sensitive and take offence to everything....Theres some sort of connection between America's love for reality shows and People being sensitive *****'s.

Comment

I've always viewed sensitive people with a lack of self control as weak minded. Although, I've always been taught to be respectful and do unto others as you would like them to do unto you. Hard words to live by when you've been raised in an area where being politically correct holds about as much meaning as a Jewish person hosting a Christmas special. At the end of the day, the power of what a person says and how it affects you will be determined by how many insecurities you have within yourself. At worst, I actually have more respect towards someone who is willing to knuckle up and fight me instead of fronting, and calling me and my family every name in a the book, because I don't agree with them regarding a debate. What are you going to do though? It is what it is.

Comment

Yes. Everyone's a sensitive ****.

Comment

Working...
                X