• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    I hate everyone that rooted for Danny.

green k foo

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      Rod Salka Went Out Like A G! F**k Danny

and danny a douche he was telling Salka in his ear remember my name, remember it. Thats all I have to say about that.
      Eww is that what he said? I thought he was giving him words of advice and telling him to remember it. I thought it was pretty nice of Danny. But if that's really what he said I cannot WAIT till he gets his. Yea keep whispering to the #77 ranked lw Danny, class act buddy. When you get knocked spark out by a true 140 lber like Marquez or someone I hope they kneel down low and whispe to you too.

Comment

worst ****ing card ever.

Comment

Got paid 700 big ones and you stay salty talking about him on a boxing forum in your one room shack.

Comment

did he actually say that? if he did thats ****ed up, he beats up some helpless tomato can whose a natural 135 fighter then talks **** to him after

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              yup he said it, when I hear him saying it I was like if this fool serious, somebody feeling themselves hard. This dude actually thinks he is something.
              He said that tonight or at a press conference? If he said that after he knocked him out I hope he wraps his car around a tree on the way home tonight

Comment

i saw he was saying something to salka but couldn't make out what. if that's really what he said then what a ****ing scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
                  Eww is that what he said? I thought he was giving him words of advice and telling him to remember it. I thought it was pretty nice of Danny. But if that's really what he said I cannot WAIT till he gets his. Yea keep whispering to the #77 ranked lw Danny, class act buddy. When you get knocked spark out by a true 140 lber like Marquez or someone I hope they kneel down low and whispe to you too.
                  Danny never said that, and that dude literally made up that story to create extra Garcia hate.

Danny was being extremely respectful and told Salka to keep working hard and he will go further in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    i saw he was saying something to salka but couldn't make out what. if that's really what he said then what a ****ing scumbag.
                    Danny never said anything close to that after the fight. Ee was nothing but respectful, and I'm sure Salka will confirm this if asked.

Then thread starter literally made up and typed a make believe Danny quote, and now people are running with it and hoping he gets in to car accidents.

Jesus Christ

Comment

Danny Garcia's black/ghetto shtick is worse than Justin Bieber's.

Comment

Working...
                      X