Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield in Hot Water Over $372K in Back Child Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield in Hot Water Over $372K in Back Child Support

Former four time heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield is staring down some jail time if he doesn't cough up more than $300,000 in unpaid child support, TMZ has learned. The Georgia Dept. of Human Services has gone to court on behalf of Evander's 18-year-old daughter Emani Holyfield ... claiming the former champ hasn't paid any court ordered child support since April 2010, and his tab is now $372,097.40.

[Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't Holyfield have over 20 kids? This is literally the least suprising story ever.

Comment

Why r u posting articles from TMZ?

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
        TMZ sends us the stories. Sometimes we post them, sometimes we don't.

Comment

I honestly can't feel sorry for Holyfield if you want to **** women left right and centre and have 10+ children you have to expect to pay. Holyfield was just ignorantly stupid.

At the same time though no child support should come to $300,000+ for about a year and a half!!

Comment

Last line of article should read "Mr. Holyfield has a wonderful relationship with his daughter but he doesn't give her ****. Seriously, since when does child support equal over 300K for 2 years for one child????? Even still, I do think he is a deadbeat dad who can't keep his pecker behind the zipper and use rubbers.

Comment

After the 10th kid you would think he would consider contraception?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Last line of article should read "Mr. Holyfield has a wonderful relationship with his daughter but he doesn't give her ****. Seriously, since when does child support equal over 300K for 2 years for one child????? Even still, I do think he is a deadbeat dad who can't keep his pecker behind the zipper and use rubbers.
                I think he may have owed even before that and in 2010 was ordered to pay a certain amount.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
                  im guessing cause it has to do with boxing.

Comment

Time for Tyson-Holyfield III, I fear.

Comment

Working...
                    X