No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    CHEAAAA, real talk homie, stay spittin real talk on these hoes that don't know **** about boxing

they can hate all they want but Pac still P4P king and Cash Cow

Haters need to step yalls pathetic game up

They can't take the truth so I shoot the truth in their face nyahahah....

^ thats me killing *****s lol

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' *******s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! " - Tony Montana

There's two.

Comment

very disappointed in this if its true.... for them to say they been trying for years to get the fight and this is his chance to say, "yes mayweather is next" and instead he gives an answer like a politician is bull****.... pretty much means arum will decide

Comment

looks like pacroid is ducking again lol... maybe he can fight 3K Battery again or Ricky Hatton.. lmao clowns at that camp

Comment

Pac all we want for xmass is Pac vs May in May I speak for all the boxing freaks on here.

Comment

it does not matter if pac came out and said i want floyd....floyd will still duck , thats what he does best...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              it does not matter if pac came out and said i want floyd....floyd will still duck , thats what he does best...
              Fuken children should be banned of this site , what a child minded comment you made kid , go play with your model cars , Manny Duckman is at the centre of the biggest duck in boxing history everybody knows it , Manny is a lying FAKE and your a little boy lost .

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                Nah you are. I read the medical analysis lol. Bipolar gay syndrome lol. Your mom showed it to me a week ago when I took her to buy groceries and please her with the banana bahahahahh lol.

And remember this: Respect the posse. You mess with checks or me and you are messing with the whole mafia.. You could be bleeding red from that bar like from your vagina lol when we slap it senseless.

You better hope checks doesnt see that post because he will own you and make you look bad. Like I just did. We run things, we are not a force you want to mess with.
                Alright now keyboard gangster. Y'all some *** ass ****'s. Im going to let u and "checks" rock because all I know if you was in front of me I'll slap the **** out of u. But, this is not that type of situation to slap someone not over may and PAC so have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  lol Bombs and Check hooks are two master troll. I laugh everytime i see their post lol. The funny thing is that its working cause I see so many people pissed off by them. Seriously the things they say is just so stupid it's impossible they believe it themselves. It's just professionnal trolling.
                  Right! You know they full of ****, but somehow it still gets you mad. They are both ****ing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Fuken children should be banned of this site , what a child minded comment you made kid , go play with your model cars , Manny Duckman is at the centre of the biggest duck in boxing history everybody knows it , Manny is a lying FAKE and your a little boy lost .
                    sorry kid , but your hero is a damn coward plain and simple..ask espn , and micheal irvin, etc, they'll tell you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!
                      as the biggest ******* on the site..... You "pray" that PAc doesn't fight Floyd cuz he would KO Floyd easily? ******* logic.........

Pinoy *******s hate Floyd more then the Jews hate Hitler and you are telling me you don't want to see the fight cus Pac would KO Floyd easily?

Comment

Working...
                      X