• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Look at the Lives of Five Former Tyson Opponents

LOL @ Clifford Etienne

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...yson-opponents

My back is broken LOOOOL

Comment

wow it seems alot of the guys tyson fought are now depressed, in prison also i had no idea trevor berbick was dead let alone murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        wow it seems alot of the guys tyson fought are now depressed, in prison also i had no idea trevor berbick was dead let alone murdered.
        I don't know whose had the craziest life out of all of them, Etienne or Berbick

Comment

When it's all said and done, Tyson came out the best out of all of them. Good ****.

Comment

This ****s wacked, alot of those fighters are ******* and blaming Mike Tyson for **** he had nothing to do with.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              This ****s wacked, alot of those fighters are ******* and blaming Mike Tyson for **** he had nothing to do with.
              I don't think any of them are blaming Tyson

Comment

That is the life for 99% of former boxing contenders. You know, guys who boxed at an elite level but just never won a title ( $$$$$$$$$ ). Boxing is a cruel sport. Even tyson almost went broke a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
                  I don't think any of them are blaming Tyson
                  Peter Mckenly or whatever that guys name is sure seemed like it. After he lost to Tyson he said his life went downhill becoming a crackhead than mugging people for little cash and stealing from a freaking walgreens. He even stole m and ms...

Comment

I think most cases, including Tysons, guys can't handle the fame, Tyson opponents similar to Ali's earn lifetime fame just for being on his resume.

And in the case of guys like Mcneeley, he probably went from doing ok to being super rich and famous over night, having women and being around the wrong types of people,

he wasn't used to it and to be honest probably never deserved the fame but that's what comes with fighting a Legend

Comment

Working...
                    X