No announcement yet.

Leonard ellerbe: "this is a fight floyd has wanted for over 10 years"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicana Soy! View Post
    you're wrong bro, he meant for 10 years he have kept her man-love for floyd.
    lol....

dre ano ulam nyo sa tanghalian?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      10 yrs ago Floyd was at 130 and Shane was at 147. How could that fight possibly work out?
      he was willing to move up with him. at which point larry merchant and many others laughed it off. but i definately think he was serious judging by the interviews he was giving.

Comment

he did call him out many years ago and shane ducked floyd and then floyd ducked shane

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          he was willing to move up with him. at which point larry merchant and many others laughed it off. but i definately think he was serious judging by the interviews he was giving.
          and that was 10 years ago.....

he has changed since that interview.....

and im sure you do know what happened after that....

now is what's gonna matter.... everything will change for good if only he will get in there with mosley, now is his chance...... after this, ummmm, that's it. legacy built around a protected career, perfect record and yet hollow.

Comment

Originally posted by top8gun View Post
            and that was 10 years ago.....

he has changed since that interview.....

and im sure you do know what happened after that....

now is what's gonna matter.... everything will change for good if only he will get in there with mosley, now is his chance...... after this, ummmm, that's it. legacy built around a protected career, perfect record and yet hollow.
            for the first 6 or 7 years of mayweathers career, there was nothing protected about it. Seeing as how you have only followed the sport the last two or three years or so i dont expect you to know that. but only someone who was an absolute idiot could possibly marginalize his entire career. It may not have been the greatest the last 3 years or so and the retirement didint help, but his resume is solid.

I can remember reading old KO Monthly and boxing digest mags that suggested that mayweather could be on the road to ruin because he was brought along so quickly and was a champion just 2 years into his career.

Again, i dont expect you to know that because youre boxing knowledge outside of ONE fighter is limited and almost juvenile in alot of ways, but try to understand that mayweathers legacy is a decent one built on what he did at the lighter weights, and a fight with mosley could redeem years of whats been viewed as a dissapointing career in the higher weights. Get that through youre thick daft brain

Comment

for the first 6 or 7 years of mayweathers career, there was nothing protected about it. Seeing as how you have only followed the sport the last two or three years or so i dont expect you to know that. but only someone who was an absolute idiot could possibly marginalize his entire career. It may not have been the greatest the last 3 years or so and the retirement didint help, but his resume is solid.

I can remember reading old KO Monthly and boxing digest mags that suggested that mayweather could be on the road to ruin because he was brought along so quickly and was a champion just 2 years into his career.

Again, i dont expect you to know that because youre boxing knowledge outside of ONE fighter is limited and almost juvenile in alot of ways, but try to understand that mayweathers legacy is a decent one built on what he did at the lighter weights, and a fight with mosley could redeem years of whats been viewed as a dissapointing career in the higher weights. Get that through youre thick daft brain

bro, in this day and time.... fighters, they're only as good as their last fight.
              full stop.

Comment

From what I have been reading it seems at the end of the day you will be 50k richer...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  10 yrs ago Floyd was at 130 and Shane was at 147. How could that fight possibly work out?
                  That'd be like if Calderon went about calling out Cotto...

Comment

People like to spin the story, but Floyd did make a serious attempt to fight Mosley back in the day, Mosley wouldnt do it. Floyd obviously returned the favor a few years ago, but now it looks like its happening.

Comment

Originally posted by top8gun View Post
                      bro, in this day and time.... fighters, they're only as good as their last fight.
                      full stop.
                      So i take it you rate trevor berbick and hector camacho above ali and ray leonard.

goddamn this is dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X