No announcement yet.

Hendo left the UFC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendo left the UFC?

my mate just text me saying Dan Henderson left the UFc and agreed to join Strikeforce...anyone heard anything?

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Dan-Hende...rikeforce.html

Comment

His contract was up at 100. The ufc has a 6 month exclusive negotiation period and its only been 3 and a half. So unless the ufc let him talk to SF, and i highly doubt it, then he hasn't gone anywhere

Comment

I heard that Hendo is on the brink of signing with strikeforce.

Comment

Wouldn't be a huge surprize. Hendo had basically alluded to this in the context of his discussions about a Marquedt matchup.

Comment

^ Hendo doesn't want to fight vs Marquardt?

Comment

i hope not

Comment

thats fuked up they did Hendo dirty, Hendo never ducked Nate neither he said he would fight Nate and then Anderson he jut wanted to get the pay he deserved. Vitor Belfort getting a shot at the middleweight crown without fighting there kinda shows how popularity rules everything in the UFC especially since Machida had to fight half of the UFC to even get considered

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                  thats fuked up they did Hendo dirty, Hendo never ducked Nate neither he said he would fight Nate and then Anderson he jut wanted to get the pay he deserved. Vitor Belfort getting a shot at the middleweight crown without fighting there kinda shows how popularity rules everything in the UFC especially since Machida had to fight half of the UFC to even get considered
                  yeah, the ufc has their favorites.....and sometimes people dont get what they deserve.

hendo/vitor should fight. winner gets title shot. besides, i think that would be a good fight to watch

Comment

Certainly looks like he's Strikeforce bound:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

Working...
                    X