Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistani woman beaten to death with bricks by family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the Muslims on here - why did 'allah' create dogs & pigs?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      To all the Muslims on here - why did 'allah' create dogs & pigs?
      Stop questioning Allah, it's very disrespectful and offensive to me.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        There's no doubt it happens, but you can't compare the two countries. One is heading into the 21st century in economic growth and technological advancements, and the other is stuck in the 14th century.

Oh and by the way I just read that the husband of the slain girl, killed his first wife to be with this one.

WTF?!?!
        So isn't that even more alarming then? That in such a "modern" country like India, women get raped and murdered on a daily basis just for the fun of it.

Even though what happened in Pakistan is wrong and I condemn it, in Pakistan they kill for "honor". Meaning that the woman got killed for not marrying the man of her parent's choice, not for mere lust or joy. It is a controlled murder. I repeat, there is no honor in that and anyone who participates in such an act is just barbaric and heartless. In India however, they just get drunk, find a woman, gangrape her in front of everybody and then hang her from a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
          So isn't that even more alarming then? That in such a "modern" country like India, women get raped and murdered on a daily basis just for the fun of it.

Even though what happened in Pakistan is wrong and I condemn it, in Pakistan they kill for "honor". Meaning that the woman got killed for not marrying the man of her parent's choice, not for mere lust or joy. It is a controlled murder. I repeat, there is no honor in that and anyone who participates in such an act is just barbaric and heartless. In India however, they just get drunk, find a woman, gangrape her in front of everybody and then hang her from a tree.
          You mean the Muslim areas of India.

Comment

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
            You mean the Muslim areas of India.
            Stop lying. Even if it makes you feel better. It is wrong. So just stop it.

Did you miss the "drunk" part? It is forbidden for Muslims to drink alohol. All those rapists in the news were Hindus.

Comment

There is a big story about muslims committing mass rape in Malaysia up on yahoo right now. I figured the lounge didn't need another thread about this. Some members here get really offended when this goes on and we discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
                Stop lying. Even if it makes you feel better. It is wrong. So just stop it.

Did you miss the "drunk" part? It is forbidden for Muslims to drink alohol. All those rapists in the news were Hindus.
                You think Muslims actually follow their religion to the book?

Hindus > Muslims, any day of the week. Most religions > Islam, in fact. You can try and paint India as bad all you want, Pakistan is worse a thousand times over.

Comment

Working...
                X