Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd Mayweather go on ESPN First Take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehhhh why go on there all its gonna be is them trying to make him look bad i dont blame him. Plus they have a deal with hbo not showtime but i could be wrong about that

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
      Because they're not scared to call people out on bull****, clear up contradictions & ask questions that everyone wants to know the answers to.
      Originally posted by Radical View Post
      because he doesnt have "creative control" like he does on his Showtime show that he produces.

besides he will just be asked about pacquiao over and over again.

he'll do Stephen A because he's a "fan", he'll get softballs

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      The ******ation of those three together might melt my brain.
      it would make for great tv. entertainment is what its all about.

Comment

Stephen a Smith would sexually harass him

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The ******ation of those three together might melt my brain.
          Basically Skip yelling at the top of his lungs at Floyd why he's ducking Pac, never giving May a chance to speak and interrupting him at every chance. All while Stephen A whips it out and starts jerkking it in Skips mouth and they both start screaming at the top of their lungs

SHREK IS LOVE!
          SHREK IS LIFE!

I don't know, but it'd be a troll fest

Comment

He doesn't have to, his fights seem to do pretty good even without that platform. And Skip Bayless is a troll. I find it annoying and offensive when he pretends to know what he's talking about concerning boxing.

Comment

bash me, talk **** about me and accuse me of being AFRAID to fight when fighting is all I know....I wouldn't sit down and politic with you....why should I?!?.....like, if I was a boxer that constantly got bashed and blamed for the ****ery in the sport by fans of my rivals....why would I cater to them and make fights that they may enjoy when I can break the bank fighting whoever I want?!?

example, Adonis was scum and every dirty pimp thing in the book....he was being bashed before he bashed Chad with that left.....but fans wanted him to make a fight that they wanted....I swear this **** be confusing me

don't like a person but expects or wants something from them.....not in my world!!....the rules in my world differ from many here!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Why does he have to??? and why does it even matter?
                Stop being a fanboy, ESPN is the BIGGEST sports outlet in the world, not just the U.S.A.

Mayweather ain't above no one.

Comment

Floydhype is the truth and much better than ESPN - floydiots

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    So Skip who pretends to follow the sport can run his mouth? If anything that's one of the smartest moves Mayweather has made.
                    This made me

First Take must have the worst boxing segment in the world. That deluded fool Skip doesn't know what a fight at Catchweight means. He then went on to deny not knowing what it means smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      bash me, talk **** about me and accuse me of being AFRAID to fight when fighting is all I know....I wouldn't sit down and politic with you....why should I?!?.....like, if I was a boxer that constantly got bashed and blamed for the ****ery in the sport by fans of my rivals....why would I cater to them and make fights that they may enjoy when I can break the bank fighting whoever I want?!?

example, Adonis was scum and every dirty pimp thing in the book....he was being bashed before he bashed Chad with that left.....but fans wanted him to make a fight that they wanted....I swear this **** be confusing me

don't like a person but expects or wants something from them.....not in my world!!....the rules in my world differ from many here!!
                      Chad Ocho went on ESPN after being bashed.
                      Pacquiao went on ESPN after being bashed as into why his side doesn't make the fight.
                      Chris Bosh went on ESPN after being blasted and being called SOFT.
                      Dwayne Wade went on ESPN after being blasted and them saying he doesn't have it.

Why is Floyd above either of these athletes?

Comment

Working...
                      X