Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN FNF FlashBack : Butler KOs Grant After the Bell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN FNF FlashBack : Butler KOs Grant After the Bell.

This horrendous incident made it to ESPN FNF Flashback clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcydaOhYVMg

Yeah he also murdered Max Kellermans brother not too long after that...dudes a coward, the worst kind of loser. Can't handle defeat.

Comment

That POS also killed Max Kellerman's brother.

Comment

I remember seeing this on TV as it happened and just sitting there wide-eyed and mouth agape for like five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I remember seeing this on TV as it happened and just sitting there wide-eyed and mouth agape for like five minutes.
          Ditto!!! I was likewise ....

What makes it so whack, is that the fight was for some police charity, and it ended with the police arresting a psychopath masquerading as a boxer.

Then this nutcase for an encore, gets undeserved help from Kellerman's brother and as payment, he turns around and murders the guy. Some dudes are just animals walking upright.

Comment

This is why there should be tests done on people before they have kids .

Comment

and he's in prison now is he? for murder, of Kellerman's brother. Wow, would've love to have got into the mind of Max to find out what he was thinking the weeks, months & years after the murder.

Comment

Working...
              X