Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleep Paralysis: How do you deal with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Just get the **** up you pvssy ass ****s mind over matter
    dawg if youre in the middle of it, no matter how hard you try and struggle to get up like you said, you cant.

you are literally paralyzed, it sucks. for at least a few minutes until you snap out of it.

you are aware of where exactly you are (bed or couch), able to move your eyes but in between that dream and reality state.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
      i hope you get it soon you burly **** so you post your experience here

Comment

I never had that, but when I was a kid I used to dream something was chasing me and suddenly I would get like rubber legs and not only could not run, but could barely stand. If the dream continued to the point where it would catch me, I remember throwing the most weak a$$ punches in existence, no speed, very weak and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I never had that, but when I was a kid I used to dream something was chasing me and suddenly I would get like rubber legs and not only could not run, but could barely stand. If the dream continued to the point where it would catch me, I remember throwing the most weak a$$ punches in existence, no speed, very weak and pathetic.
          I had a dream like that before. It must be what paulie maliggnagi's life is like.

Comment

This happens to me allot maybe 2-3 days out of the week sometimes multi able times a day ...I should probably get that checked out maybe
            BUTT to answer your question on what to do,I find that once i got in control of my breathing while in paralysis inhaleing as deeply as i can and holding it while trying to lift my head up usually snaps me out of it most of the time when I do that I jolt right out of it, I'm no neurologist or whatever but I think the reason why that works is maybe your body thinks your suffocating in your sleep and attempts to force you awake.

Hope it helps
            Try not to suffocate for real tho m8

Comment

I used to get these a lot in my late teens. The experience was always the same; I'd be awake in my bed, unable to move, and some evil presence would be approaching.

If I struggled enough, I would break the paralysis, and the evil presence would stop approaching and would go away.

After having this dream recur frequently, I got kind of pissed off. I would try to time my struggle so that I was just about to break the paralysis, but wanted the evil entity to actually show it's face, so held off, hoping I could time it right. Kind of lure it in so I could deal with it.

In theory, the entity would show up, I would break the paralysis, then I would teach that entity what I thought of this stalking crap.

It was pretty stressful, and I don't miss those dreams.

Comment

I just roll with it. It always pisses me off how i cant move though. Like wtf our brain is awake but not the rest of our bodies? Doesnt our brain send signals and ****?

Comment

It happens to me from time to time and it isn't fun. To answer your question, there isn't anything to do about it. Its happened to me enough to where when it does happen again, I know its no big deal and I'll be fully awake within seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X