Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Video Of Me On Bags**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it worked now , gd you dont move about much though and you dont move your head much either , remember a moving target is harder to hit , you also left your self open a few tyms but its good

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
      it dont work for me
      Erm, i dont know what to suggest....

You could clear you're cookies off and see if that does anything?

Or download it from YouSendIt when i give the link..

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
        it worked now , gd you dont move about much though and you dont move your head much either , remember a moving target is harder to hit , you also left your self open a few tyms but its good
        Yeah, in the room i was in it was a bit cramped. If i was doing it at my club, i can honestly tell you that i move around the bag loads. Im always moving and jabbing, and head movement is definetly something i need to work on, but like the foot movement it was because of the room. There was a bed directly behind me and stuff...

Thanks NazFan.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
          Yeah, in the room i was in it was a bit cramped. If i was doing it at my club, i can honestly tell you that i move around the bag loads. Im always moving and jabbing, and head movement is definetly something i need to work on, but like the foot movement it was because of the room. There was a bed directly behind me and stuff...

Thanks NazFan.
          no problem i hope someone videos my first fight , im gonna upload tht

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
            Hey wassup dan, yeah like i said, i was aware of the **** i done wrong, occasionally i was off balance i dunno if you saw that?

I did it at my cousins house (as you can see its indoors), and i recorded on my phone thats why the quality is ****. I then had to get it on my comp, convert the file, edit the clips and make it one big "movie" then upload it. It took me about an hour to do all that
            inf3rn0? or you got other boxing cousins?

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
              inf3rn0? or you got other boxing cousins?
              Yeah Inf3rn0. He recorded it... i did the rest..

Comment

good video m8 u got speed and ur combinations arent bad neither and its gud that uv identified ur weakness's so u can improve on them more than ur strengths.gud luck m8.peace out.

Comment

yea, i know i posted in the lounge, but the lounge is for lazy gits like me.
                  #Anyway, i thought u looked impressive.

Fast, simple stuff. Nothing too flash and fancy. Those one twos were good.

Im just glad at last somone had the fukin guts to actually post a vid of themselves.
                  So many here talk ****, yet dont back it up.

Kudos to u Exig.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_cov
                    good video m8 u got speed and ur combinations arent bad neither and its gud that uv identified ur weakness's so u can improve on them more than ur strengths.gud luck m8.peace out.
                    Yeah, i try and spend every session at my club working on something i know i am weak at, and have found it has helped me really improve quicker than everyone else pretty much. For instance i might spend the whole hour working around basic footwork and come out knowing that i am in a habit of good footwork to properly keep my feet planted, my balance nice, and my power tip top.

Thanks for the feedback chris cov. Karma coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
                      yea, i know i posted in the lounge, but the lounge is for lazy gits like me.
                      #Anyway, i thought u looked impressive.

Fast, simple stuff. Nothing too flash and fancy. Those one twos were good.

Im just glad at last somone had the fukin guts to actually post a vid of themselves.
                      So many here talk ****, yet dont back it up.

Kudos to u Exig.
                      Yeah, i got loads of stick for posting my pic, but really when i think about it all, it makes no difference because this is a message board and i am trying to not get worked up about people provoking me... so thats why i just decided to do the vid and see what happens. I would be interested in seeing anyone else's video's, and would encourage people to do them. I think you can learn a lot from watching yourself. Boxer2k5 used to post his sparring sessions up and people would give him a few tips here and there. After all this is what the section is for, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X