Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Trainer Approved

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Often we see the buffed over done women and most of the time I consider them unattractive. But this one is nice!
    nah, we're talking about fit women with hard but still very feminine and sexy bodies. We're not talking about Ms Olympia chicks with clits the size of a small penis

Comment

Just wondering, some people don't like FIT/Muscular girls. I think she's hot.

this woman is gorgeous. this is probably the biggest they should go though. the ones that look like she-hulks are goofy looking, i'd pass on those types.

Comment

Just wondering, some people don't like FIT/Muscular girls. I think she's hot.

Yeah I would eat her butt right after that workout she is having.

Comment

Yes....Yes! Guys that say no is because they're not comfortable with a chick who is more fit.

Comment

Agreed, I think she's at the limit. If she got bigger she would look worse.

Comment

She's perfect right now

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Yeah I would eat her butt right after that workout she is having.
                Liar 'Mister I ***** Out Every Time I get close to eating butt'.

Comment

Dorian wants the closest thing to a man, without being called gay.

Comment

100 bucks says you wouldn't have the guts to say that to my face, softie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Dorian wants the closest thing to a man, without being called gay.
                      Is that true D? Some alt from Nyc Pmed me with a message that you like to be put in a cold room at the doctors, then have him grope your balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X