Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How your race affects your dating life: A pretty interesting study by a dating site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    I wonder who has it worst.

Asian Men, or Black Women.
    Asian men for sure. No matter what a women can get laid. A man has to actually work for it.

Comment

I wonder if this poll has anything to do with women and their thirst for money and security. White men still hold majority of the powerful jobs in the world and represent a good percentage of the wealthiest people.

Comment

if you're good looking like me....race doesn't matter

there's waves of pussy coming at you from every direction

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

But if you were white the pu$$y would probably be paying you to sleep with them.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

i.e. YA BOY!

Comment

Title is misleading it should be "How race affects your dating life ON OKCUPID". They didn't account for messages from any other site besides their own, and a mssg probably does not mean you are going to date someone.
              Also there is one color that trumps all, Green! If you are successful and have money you can have any color woman you want.

Comment

Why would anyone take these studies seriously?

If i'm asian and a study says 90% of asians can't drive, and I'm the best driver I know(i am) what does that have to do with me?

Or if i'm black and a study says 90% of black people have 12 inch dicks, and i'm walking around with a 6er, what does that have to do with me?

Only little kids and people who need a fake confidence boost would give these kinds of studies any credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  I wonder who has it worst.

Asian Men, or Black Women.
                  Ugly women and men with no game have it the worst, it doesnt matter where they're from.

The only thing appearance gets you is more opportunities, if you dont use those opportunities, you're still gonna lose your girl to a real man like me.

Girls these days are demanding. You have to be superman to keep a good one. Appearance doesnt get you far.

One of a woman's many tests for example, is in the bedroom. If you look good, you get more chances with more women to rock her world. But if you can't, it doesnt matter how good you look because she's still going to go back to the guy that can.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-23-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Some people just have sex appeal to all races. . . I happen to be one of them. . . Everytime Im around a group of girls they will always be giggling and staring. . One time I heard one say "oh, he's mine!", then the other said "no! he's mine!" Girls randomly pinching my ass, or pecs. . . Just the other month, this hot black girl who works at burger king slipped me her number on the receipt, and smiled and said "use it". . I didn't know what she was talking about until I saw the receipt. I proceeded to pound biscuits thereafter.

Comment

Everyone on this thread is banned

Comment

Working...
                      X