Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think it's Pacquiao that got into mayweathers headand not vice versa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
    Are you black? If not you should understand that **** TALKING IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN PAST TIME. We grow up cracking jokes on our friends. When we jump up to fight thats when YOU ARE IN MOST OF BLACKS HEAD.

We simply are not like most races. Any black man that reads this would understand what I am saying. Notice I said black man, not teenagers are kids.

I guarantee if you held a poll to african americans they would tell you teh **** was funny as hell.

We dont get bent outta shape as easily.

When they fight you will see who has the mental edge. 24/7 IS GONNA BE NICE AND DIRTY AND THEN WHEN FLOYD BEATS HIM, IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE. ESPECIALLY FOR PAC FANS.
    What ethnicity doesn't?

Comment

Are you black? If not you should understand that **** TALKING IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN PAST TIME. We grow up cracking jokes on our friends. When we jump up to fight thats when YOU ARE IN MOST OF BLACKS HEAD.

We simply are not like most races. Any black man that reads this would understand what I am saying. Notice I said black man, not teenagers are kids.

I guarantee if you held a poll to african americans they would tell you teh **** was funny as hell.

When they fight you will see who has the mental edge. 24/7 IS GONNA BE NICE AND DIRTY AND THEN WHEN FLOYD BEATS HIM, IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE. ESPECIALLY FOR PAC FANS.
      sure dude sure.. yawn i hope floyd really fights him to make ur fantasy come true lol!

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        pacs reaction isnt outrageous he just shrug it off like a fly on his shoulders lol...
        what else is he gonna do or say? What is he gonna say a joke in another language majority of the posters cant read or speak? will he say it in english and say ahhhhh mayweather is ahhhhhh, ahhhh monkey?

seriously that should be hilarious as hell, just to here him speak. lol.

NOW THAT **** IS FUNNY.

THERE IS NOTHING PAC CAN SAY. YOU PROBABLY COULD BECAUSE YOU SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT WITH HIS AHHHH COMMENTS THAT **** WOULD BE HILARIOUS!

Comment

I thought Floyd was promoting a shoot promo for the WWE.

True BS story.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny chingas View Post
            what ethnicity doesn't?
            apparently all the people that seem to be bent outta shape.

They seem not to understand whats being stated. Trust me floyd said teh **** to be funny, not to hurt fillipinos hearts.

Come on now.

Comment

Stop dreaming. Floyd will never fight Pacquiao inside the ring. Everything he is doing is an attempt to discredit Pacquiao outside the ring through propaganda based on the lies of Floyd Mayweather Sr - a criminal ex-convict felon drug trafficker with zero credibility. It has backfired, obviously, because they are too dumb, low class, and unsophisticated to mount an effective propaganda campaign.

Comment

It might be, but I think its just the way Pacquiao is, he never really trashed talked anyone, he might have joked about one or two (Floyd for instance is one of them), but not trash talk, I think its just Pac's personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  What ethnicity doesn't?
                  none, only blacks do that coz eveyone else have no sense of humor or friends to share jokes with.......

Comment

By **** talking do you mean you all offend each other by making racist remarks?

This comment is definitely not a very good way in portraying black people in a very good light.

Comment

This is the **** that confuses me.
                      You're acting as if Blacks are the only kind of people in the world that joke around and laugh off jokes that might seem harsh. It seems like just 'cause Floyd is black, he should get a pass since "talking **** is an African American past time" which is complete bull****.
                      No person of any race should be given a pass for a blatant act of racism because no race is superior to another.

Comment

Working...
                      X