No announcement yet.

Megaupload Sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megaupload Sucks!

Seriously, no warning that my membership was about to expire, so i got my last 15 bucks out of my bank to buy food, then I get home EXPIRED, and it's not payday till tomorrow, seriously WHY NO WARNING!

Free downloads on MU are pisstake.

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Seriously, no warning that my membership was about to expire, so i got my last 15 bucks out of my bank to buy food, then I get home EXPIRED, and it's not payday till tomorrow, seriously WHY NO WARNING!

Free downloads on MU are pisstake.
    You pay for an account???

What a mug!!

Comment

rapidshare email you before expiry. My one expires on the 1st April so a few days left.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
        You pay for an account???

What a mug!!
        If you download big files, paying is fine. I hate downloading torrents and find rapidshare a much quicker way to download.

Comment

Torrents are the worst, I just like the ease of megaupload, its a shame that you have to pay, but thats the price.

Comment

ya i pay as well ... but this month i've not used it much. but in reality its way move convenient to pay for mega and rs but overall unnecessary ...

Comment

I download probably 5-10 fights a month on MU, i wish you paid for an amount of data, not for a month's use, but still in comparrison to the horrific experience of using torrents, limewire or free mu/rs it's worth it just to keep your sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                I download probably 5-10 fights a month on MU, i wish you paid for an amount of data, not for a month's use, but still in comparrison to the horrific experience of using torrents, limewire or free mu/rs it's worth it just to keep your sanity.
                5 fights a month aint worth it ... 10 a month prob isnt either ... when i first started searching out fights i was doing that many per day ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                  5 fights a month aint worth it ... 10 a month prob isnt either ... when i first started searching out fights i was doing that many per day ...
                  how do you search for fights on mega?

Comment

To be honest 5 fights for ten bucks? that 2 dollars a fight, thats worth it i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X