Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hostage Situation Right Outside D.C. at the Discovery Building!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Hostage Situation Right Outside D.C. at the Discovery Building!!!!

I work less than 5 minutes from this place right?!?!?! I got off work a little early, right after this mess pops off. I was spossed to be going to meet my potna, who's up here for one day on a business trip to our facility. So we were all(Me, my Ol' Lady, and my potna)spossed to meet up at the Red Rock Canyon Grill(Which is directly across the street from this building).

So my and my ol' lady get down there(after EVERY police officer in the state of Maryland gets down there, Bruh it was a lot of laws rollin down there at a high rate of speed), and I mean they got everything blocked off, it's wild as all outdoors down there.(I say this just to show how close home this hits)

Most of all I hope that the hostages come out safe and unscathed, and they need to lock this joker up after they get him some mental health immediately!!!!!!!!!

Below is the latest article I could find on this unfortunate event.

Discovery Channel TV Building Attacked by Gunman Holding Hostages
    September 01, 2010 02:44 PM EDT (Updated: September 01, 2010 03:42 PM EDT)
    views: 1267
    The Discovery Channel TV building has been taken over by a shooter. A gunman reportedly entered the Discovery Channel building in Silver Springs, MD and has taken at least one person hostage.

A witness revealed to the Associated Press that the gunman had something strapped to his chest and has taken hostages.

According to NBC: "Police Cpl. Dan Friz said the building in Silver Spring, Md., was on lockdown but he could not confirm gunshots were fired as a Discovery employee had told ABC television. He said a tactical team was trying to get in touch with the gunman, who is being monitored on closed circuit TV."

Employees on the 8th and 9th floors of the building have been evacuated, but others are still inside. The building's daycare center has also thankfully been evacuated and the 100 children inside were safely transported to a nearby McDonalds restaurant.

Roads leading to the building have been closed and one worker claims she did not hear any gun shots. The gunman has not been identified but has been described as an Asian man.

This is scary news. So many people work in and around that building. Thankfully the children got out safely but there is not telling how many countless others could still be inside the Discovery Channel TV building. Let's hope police can talk the gunman down and he'll release his hostages with no violence.
    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 09-01-2010, 03:44 PM.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL the Hostages are out safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chief, nwo is blowing your plans.

It's all a conspirAcy.

Glad y'all r ok bruhnlaw. Imma check it on the news...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Chief, nwo is blowing your plans.

It's all a conspirAcy.

Glad y'all r ok bruhnlaw. Imma check it on the news...
        Fa Sho bruhnlaw. They shot ol boy too, so the suspect has been captured........................chalk one up for the NWO.

They did that **** on purpose huh? Like we not spossed to eat good at the Red Rock.

They sayin they still got possible explosive devices in the building.

Comment

The guy was shot , they dont know if dead.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
            The guy was shot , they dont know if dead.
            Yea. Montgomery county Chief, didn't know what the status on the suspect was, or he aint wanna say. Fox 5 is reporting on it right now.

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James Lee(The Gunman/suspect) is dead. He died of his wounds. Montgomery county aint no joke. God bless his soul.

Comment

Working...
              X