Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Stern suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely without pay???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    True but false. I use to say that all the time too and its probably still true but it also gets to a point where you are the best and you dont want to lose over no BS. Floyd would kill himslef if he lost and found out that Pac was juicing. Pac would kill himself if he lost and felt that it was because Floyd ****ed him with these test that may wake him up in the middle of the night and may go on until the day of the fight. Again though, I also believe that Pac would feel more confident with more time to prepare and that Floyd would feel alot more confident facing Pac after he got another fight or 2 under his belt to knock the rust off. If Pac was talking about fighting Mosley or Williams then I think Floyd would jump on that **** but I dont think Floyd fears Pac losing to Foreman or Paulie so he knows that the fight will still be there later in the year
    I get what you're saying, but both guys wanna leave the game soon. There aren't any challenges left for either fighter that can give them the retirement check they can get from fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by BILE View Post
      Troll me one more time and see what happens.
      consider yourself trolled.

Comment

Thug mentality leads no where.

Comment

I hope he gets 5 years...

Comment

Christopher Livingstone Eubank was born in East Dulwich in 1966. After an unsettled childhood he transformed himself into an eccentric showman and anti-hero of British boxing in the Nineties. He won 45 of his 50 professional bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
              I hope he gets 5 years...
              Bet you don't hope Steve Irwin's soul is rotting in hell for messing with animals
              for so many years.

Comment

Working...
              X