No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham deserves to have the Dirrell fight changed to a K.O Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham deserves to have the Dirrell fight changed to a K.O Victory

I've been reading through a lot of these threads over the last night or so and I've seen a pattern. All the people that were enraged at AA throwing a quick punch in a split second within the heat of the moment are suddenly ok with Fraud Jr. throwing 2 illegal punches during a break period.

So I'll say what I've always said about that fight and that is that AA got a rightful k.o win. It wasn't his fault Dirrell was running around and briefly took a slip, Dirrell should've protected himself at all times. Especially since the ref hadn't even bothered to stop the action.

What I've also noticed is the race dynamic here.

With Abraham, the justice was to be swift and harsh. He needed to be taught a lesson right away and any dissent to the contrary was met with jeers and cries of racism.

However, when Floyd commits an even more foul crime, the instinct of the liberal establishment is to make excuses for the criminal and be more concerned about his "civil" rights and try to explain away why he did what he did instead of holding him accountable.

AA punched Dirrell, AA goes to hell.

Fraud double punches Ortiz, but he gets a pass for it.

Last night was indicative of whats wrong with modern Western society.

I know, this probably makes too much sense.

good post.

Protect yourself at all times, right?

Comment

Shut up dj_emz.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
        I've been reading through a lot of these threads over the last night or so and I've seen a pattern. All the people that were enraged at AA throwing a quick punch in a split second within the heat of the moment are suddenly ok with Fraud Jr. throwing 2 illegal punches during a break period.

So I'll say what I've always said about that fight and that is that AA got a rightful k.o win. It wasn't his fault Dirrell was running around and briefly took a slip, Dirrell should've protected himself at all times. Especially since the ref hadn't even bothered to stop the action.

With Abraham, the justice was to be swift and harsh. He needed to be taught a lesson right away and any dissent to the contrary was met with jeers and cries of racism.

However, when Floyd commits an even more foul crime, the instinct of the liberal establishment is to make excuses for the criminal and be more concerned about his "civil" rights and try to explain away why he did what he did instead of holding him accountable.

Awesome post, Jack.

There is indeed a double standard.

Comment

Are you an idiot or what? Comparing the 2 is like comparing apples to oranges. Dirrell was on his knee and down and Abraham hit him when he already seen he was down.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Awesome post, Jack.

There is indeed a double standard.
            And it was never more clear than it was last night.

I think the lesson going forward is clear. People need to expect thuggery and criminality from this system and fight back accordingly.

Take no prisoners in the future.

Stop worrying about being too nice, or being labeled.

Comment

Abraham did deserve to get the KO win

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post

The punches were legal, smart guy. I like how you call them illegal when they were perfectly legal and every person involved in teh sport is also saying they were legal. Every fighter, every promoter, every referee, everyONE is saying they were legal. try again.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  The punches were legal, smart guy. I like how you call them illegal when they were perfectly legal and every person involved in teh sport is also saying they were legal. Every fighter, every promoter, every referee, everyONE is saying they were legal. try again.
                  Then AA's punch was legal.

Smartguy.

Comment

abraham deserves the ko win, little whiny direll was exaggerating anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X